Expired Hot Deals

[Tenda] WARM DPMS ORACLE AR15 16" Barrel $599.99+FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2020 3:46 am
Jul 14, 2014
713 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have a Radical Firearms AR15, made in Texas. A little pricier than this one, but comes with free floating m-lock handguard. Great rifle.

For those looking for something non-restricted, have a look at the Freedom Ordnance FX-9. Yeah, so it's about double the price of this DPMS (non-res tax), but the controls and take down are very similar to an AR15. It's a sweet shooter.
Feb 9, 2002
332 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
If you're in a rush I don't recommend IRG. There is also a second shipping charge after the firearm is imported from the USA from their depot to your door. After exchange rate it really minimizes the overall savings.

I ordered an AR Lower last year and the total for a $45 usd lower after all the fees, exchange and shipping was ~$145. True North Arms pricing was in around $160 for the MilSpec lower.

Hope this helps.

Great price for a starter AR. Beware of the addiction as there are a Ton of upgrades out there to make it cool.

Cheers
Canadian Tire Addict
# Of Hot Deals Posted = 6
My Heatware
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1710 posts
1399 upvotes
Alberta
ShananthanV4787 wrote: Have any of you guys ever dealt with irungunz.com?
They have a basic ar15 for $400usd and and charge $25 for shipping to canada which could be better than this deal

https://www.irunguns.com/rifles/semi-au ... 6mm-16-317
Irungun charges double shipping, $25 USD from the US to Canada and then another shipping from their AB warehouse to you home. probably end up costing the same (Tenda is free shipping) but you don't have to wait for the once a month import batch from IRG. With the ban hammer coming down any day now the faster you get it under your name and in your hands the better.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2009
4709 posts
1511 upvotes
Debtario
On a slightly related note, what's the best quality AR15 obtainable for a reasonable price in Canada?

I'm jealous. It was great to have farm friends back in the day where you could shoot as much as you wanted with whatever you wanted and nobody gave AF.

Also worried what will happen if the moral panic gets to the point where these become prohibited. Will owners be forced to give them up, buyback or not? scary times.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
3862 posts
2492 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
M1K3Z0R wrote: On a slightly related note, what's the best quality AR15 obtainable for a reasonable price in Canada?

I'm jealous. It was great to have farm friends back in the day where you could shoot as much as you wanted with whatever you wanted and nobody gave AF.

Also worried what will happen if the moral panic gets to the point where these become prohibited. Will owners be forced to give them up, buyback or not? scary times.
Best AR probably be one you build yourself with quality parts. It's like custom built PC or prebuilt.

Daniel Defense, Stag Arms and PWS are good mid level AR15s manufacturers.

I do suggest getting a non restricted AR style rifle like SLR or ATRS Modern Sporter if you got the money.
Current Fido customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Dec 1, 2014
110 posts
137 upvotes
Anjou, QC
did the piston-drive variants ever take off? They were a big deal a few years ago but really really expensive.