Entertainment

Terminator 6 to be produced by James Cameron, will have Linda Hamilton and Arnold Schwarzenegger returning

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2020 12:47 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7069 posts
3381 upvotes
The producers made a bad mistake with this film.

It's the absolutely the worst time to have a film based in mexico for 1/3 of the film, and have it in Spanish for a lot of the dialog in these times when America is facing a backlash against that group. it's one of the worst decisions I've seen a major production commit in years.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2002
12014 posts
4369 upvotes
Winnipeg
coilz wrote: Finally saw this movie. This new timeline thing is just weird and the fact they didn't really give us any details at all to the new timeline/AI makes the whole thing irrelevant and hard to care about the new characters. I think they were better off doing a "Rogue one " type of movie with everything that goes on between Judgement Day and sending Kyle back in time. ( Which salvation touched on but didn't really get into details).
they could have saved the whole movie if they added 1 thing. Arnie tells Sarah and everyone that skynet didn't send him back to kill john. John did......He had too!

He has to close the skynet time loop paradox. That way it explains why its called legion now. At best they only delayed the A.I's emergence in T2. So till all the paradoxes are discovered he has to close all the loops he is aware of. It also forces Sarah to realize her Son and skynet can't both exist. If there is no skynet then there can be no John. You can't have it both ways.

A reality she was never willing to except as no mother could. But time had gone on and arnie can tell her now why he really did it. Thus it explains legion and it explains Sarah's role and why skynet was always after her the first time was more than just her being his mother. But the true source of rebellion empowerment.