Epic Games

Terraforming Mars - FREE until May 12th @ 11am EST

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2022 11:42 am
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10590 posts
19802 upvotes
mobbie wrote: Huh, I'm getting an unavailable when I click on the game.
Oooooh... I wonder what's going on?

Never saw that happen before!

Never mind... It's back!
May 22, 2009
611 posts
1124 upvotes
Canada
xtrmDeals wrote: So two people feel Steam has a bad reputation? Have they been living under a rock? lol

Thumbs up! +1
Are you talking about the 2 downvotes? This is for epic not steam.

T don't understand why the downvotes for a free game but whatever.
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1058 posts
610 upvotes
Is this game only solo or 1V1? Can you play cooperative online with friends? This game sounds fun!
Oct 24, 2019
641 posts
970 upvotes
Edmonton
pwned.u wrote: Are you talking about the 2 downvotes? This is for epic not steam.

T don't understand why the downvotes for a free game but whatever.
2 downvotes out of 100+ votes is pretty damn good.
Maybe it's a baby or pet that was just jamming on the keyboard or playing with the mouse.

Sep 25, 2018
28 posts
110 upvotes
Calgary
Hey folks I saw this and thought what is more hot then free.
This an excellent board game and the base game is more then re-playable mechanics wise for several games.

Enjoy!
Sep 25, 2018
28 posts
110 upvotes
Calgary
Ahhhhh, my bad Mod's please remove.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1052 posts
1814 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. I missed the other thread so I appreciate the heads up.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1052 posts
1814 upvotes
Calgary
MtX wrote:
And on top of that a group of us got the mobile/tablet versions for $5.99 when we were restricted to limited gatherings and had at least 15-20 playthroughs. I myself have played over 200 times, and still play weekly when I'm bored or have downtime.
Can you cross play the mobile version with this PC/Mac version?
Oct 10, 2014
400 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto, ON
We've been watching the Expanse... grabbing Terraforming Mars just for the relevance! lol
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4414 posts
944 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
mobbie wrote: Huh, I'm getting an unavailable when I click on the game.
Doing it on the website or app? If it's the Desktop App, I had that problem too.

Search for the game, then instead of clicking on it, click on the top right of the icon and add it to your wishlist.
Go into your wishlist, then from there hit add to cart, you should be able to check out properly now.
Jan 26, 2012
313 posts
518 upvotes
Quebec
An excellent boardgame and I loooooove the vibe of the PC adaptation
Nov 12, 2014
371 posts
294 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Bought the board game the years back. Didn't get anyone to try it with so it had been sleeping in my room. Hopefully I can play on the pc with someone
Aug 28, 2003
731 posts
105 upvotes
icemannn123 wrote: Bought the board game the years back. Didn't get anyone to try it with so it had been sleeping in my room. Hopefully I can play on the pc with someone
I very much dislike multi-player Terraforming Mars but have really enjoyed the solo mode it has for its quick setup and play time. Plus it has a cool mechanic of trying to ensure the terraforming gets completed but still push your score as high as possible. You should def. try out the solo!
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
1159 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you! I have the board game with a couple expansions. I 3d printed some accessories for it which made the game even more fun! Player mat overlays are a must imo and 3d forests and city's are so "choice" as ferris Buller would say.
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
Confucius

Heatware
Nov 22, 2016
225 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks to JoJo for doing these posts from EGS! keep forgetting these freebies
😱-Deals!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)