Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tesla

1-Year Annual Tesla Service and Repair Information Subscription for Free

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2022 5:50 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8035 posts
8606 upvotes
Downtown Canada

1-Year Annual Tesla Service and Repair Information Subscription for Free

Deal Link:
Savings:
100% off
Retailer:
Tesla
https://service.tesla.com/service-subscription

You will need to provide your billing info and make sure that the pricing option shows up as 'INDV365 (365 DAY) USD 0'

If you don't have Tesla Account or Tesla (maybe you are a mechanic or a service tech), you can still get access to this subscription by creating a free Tesla account here: https://auth.tesla.com/oauth2/v1/regist ... cale=en-US

And click on this link below to activate your free subscription https://service.tesla.com/service-subscription

Includes
Service Manual, Parts Manual and Body Repair
Tooling Catalog and Wiring Diagrams
Service Bulletins
Labor Codes and Times
Documentation Access
Tesla Model S
Tesla Model 3
Tesla Model X
Tesla Model Y
Tesla Roadster
Telus $50/120GB + $0 200 USA LD (min) +$0 VVM X 1 lines
Telus $60/150GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 4 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
49 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20040 posts
9793 upvotes
Toronto
Misleading title. This is for repair shops, etc. Not an annual maintenance plan for your Tesla...
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
Still a valuable form of coverage.

Supports Tesla car owners.

Supports a genius world beating innovator.

Thanks OP.

God bless, gents
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
This is great. Thank you, OP. Hopefully there's no forum glitch when I post this.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1640 posts
1140 upvotes
Is there hate for Tesla?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
7411 posts
2213 upvotes
Etobicoke
Now, this piqued my interest.

When I buy a car, I usually get the manufacturer's service manual as well, since I can do a number of small repairs myself (anything that does not require hoist or specialized electronics). One thing that stops me from looking at electric cars is, what can I fix myself, other than rotating tires or replace brake pads (which you don't really a service manual for)? Do current Tesla owners do any maintenance at all? I'd hate to have someone else repair my car for something that I can do myself. Are Teslas doomed to be serviced my manufacturer only?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7827 posts
9141 upvotes
Vancouver
Why the heck are people downvoting this?
May 16, 2009
128 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
Spinner wrote: Why the heck are people downvoting this?
When it doesn't apply it has no worth. The unfortunate truth in society.

On another note this is a great resource for diyers for sure
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21239 posts
25703 upvotes
GTA
eelfliw wrote: Now, this piqued my interest.

When I buy a car, I usually get the manufacturer's service manual as well, since I can do a number of small repairs myself (anything that does not require hoist or specialized electronics). One thing that stops me from looking at electric cars is, what can I fix myself, other than rotating tires or replace brake pads (which you don't really a service manual for)? Do current Tesla owners do any maintenance at all? I'd hate to have someone else repair my car for something that I can do myself. Are Teslas doomed to be serviced my manufacturer only?
The same ones that do work on their ICE cars will also want to do it on their Teslas. The question will be parts availability and if Tesla will allow access when coding is needed.
See Rich Rebuilds for his issues.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2105 posts
3926 upvotes
Surrey
Spinner wrote: Why the heck are people downvoting this?
Most likely they don’t have a Tesla
Jul 29, 2008
211 posts
207 upvotes
The Tesla Service and Repair Information Package used to be a $31.88/hour subscription (or $106.25/day or $371.88/month), all in US dollars. Now it's free.

A true RFDer would come in and say "don't know why I need it but, WTH, just ordered 3".

I don't understand why this post becomes a magnet to downvoters.
Oct 28, 2018
19 posts
113 upvotes
Thanks OP, my 2013 Model S recently went off warranty and I’ve already done a number of mods. May as well have the official service documentation for free.

Don’t listen to the downvoters. If you don’t work on your Tesla then just move along.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2019
1297 posts
1453 upvotes
Nunavut
A little as an aside but why did you guys pay out the door for your Tesla?
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10263 posts
9264 upvotes
Kitchener
I do my own work on my 265,000km Model 3 with OEM parts. It's pretty straightforward if something goes wrong and I don't really need this, but subscribed anyways. Thanks OP!

Currently have a broken rear seatbelt wire (5 minute fix once I grab the $30 used part I ordered) and a non functional low tone horn which I can't be bothered with ATM.
Nov 29, 2021
119 posts
114 upvotes
Leaving you an upvote, OP. Not useful to me since I don’t own a Tesla, but if I did, would definitely find this useful and a great deal, especially if the dealership isn’t telling you about this.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10263 posts
9264 upvotes
Kitchener
engineered wrote: The same ones that do work on their ICE cars will also want to do it on their Teslas. The question will be parts availability and if Tesla will allow access when coding is needed.
See Rich Rebuilds for his issues.
Never had issues with Tesla selling me any OEM parts I request to purchase. The best part is that they're generally significantly lower priced than other manufacturers.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)