Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
INFINITI

Test drive any Infiniti get a $50 Amazon.ca gift card

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2019 9:00 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2008
1185 posts
1288 upvotes
plymouthhater wrote: I am going to try the same tactic for Chrysler - where we got nothing as well.
Relevant username lmao
Jun 16, 2009
401 posts
156 upvotes
Calgary
Well that was pretty quick, thanks for the BBB tips, got the gift card within a few days.
Much quicker results than several emails back and fourth with no help form them!
Aug 26, 2014
73 posts
102 upvotes
RFD Effect I guess lol.

In August 2019 BBB contacted the company regarding their advertisements of a Free $50 Amazon Gift Card for test driving a new Infiniti vehicle. Consumer complaints indicate that they did not receive the promised gift card.

On September 3 2019 BBB received the following response:

The INFINITI test drive promotion aims to provide eligible Amazon customers with a unique test drive experience. Customers are targeted based on Amazon data indicating that they are eligible to purchase a luxury vehicle and offering them a $50 Amazon Gift Card incentive to test drive a new INFINITI Vehicle.

As this is a brand new type of program that requires multiple layers of verification, we ran into a small issue at launch with individuals finding out about the program and sharing it on deal finder websites such as Red Flag Deals. We quickly put a pause on the program while we searched for a more secure method of running it. While identifying the problem and putting a pause on the program, we received over 1,000 submissions nationwide. This far exceeded our wildest expectations and caused a number of issues both at the dealership level and with data verification.

We have since instituted stricter security on the sign-up portion of the program, as well as implemented clearer internal protocols to handle any consumer issues. We are still in the process of sorting through the initial influx of submissions but are confident that the revisions to the program will make for a clearer and more pleasant customer experience. We continue to work with Amazon and our retailer network to address any customer complaints and issuing the gift card for any eligible customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.

BBB closed the advertising review based on the company's response.

https://www.bbb.org/ca/on/mississauga/p ... #Ad-Review
Jul 16, 2013
141 posts
70 upvotes
Markham, Ontario
WetheNorth wrote: RFD Effect I guess lol.

In August 2019 BBB contacted the company regarding their advertisements of a Free $50 Amazon Gift Card for test driving a new Infiniti vehicle. Consumer complaints indicate that they did not receive the promised gift card.

On September 3 2019 BBB received the following response:

The INFINITI test drive promotion aims to provide eligible Amazon customers with a unique test drive experience. Customers are targeted based on Amazon data indicating that they are eligible to purchase a luxury vehicle and offering them a $50 Amazon Gift Card incentive to test drive a new INFINITI Vehicle.

As this is a brand new type of program that requires multiple layers of verification, we ran into a small issue at launch with individuals finding out about the program and sharing it on deal finder websites such as Red Flag Deals. We quickly put a pause on the program while we searched for a more secure method of running it. While identifying the problem and putting a pause on the program, we received over 1,000 submissions nationwide. This far exceeded our wildest expectations and caused a number of issues both at the dealership level and with data verification.

We have since instituted stricter security on the sign-up portion of the program, as well as implemented clearer internal protocols to handle any consumer issues. We are still in the process of sorting through the initial influx of submissions but are confident that the revisions to the program will make for a clearer and more pleasant customer experience. We continue to work with Amazon and our retailer network to address any customer complaints and issuing the gift card for any eligible customers as quickly and efficiently as possible.

BBB closed the advertising review based on the company's response.

https://www.bbb.org/ca/on/mississauga/p ... #Ad-Review
is that mean even I file a complain related to this, BBB will not look at it anymore ?

I still didn't get the giftcard :(
Koodo $39 - 30GB
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
7220 posts
5991 upvotes
The theory that one's Amazon purchase history/profile is a good indicator of ability/desire to purchase a luxury vehicle is flawed - in my case I purchase very little on Amazon.ca ... on the other hand I have an Amazon.com Prime account which I have used extensively over the years (ship to CBI in NF NY)
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3393 posts
641 upvotes
Cowtown
I had back and forth email exchanges with Nissan with no gain. I filed the complaint with BBB and got my gift card the next day. Thanks for the tip guys.
Your mental health matters. Every step you take towards self-care and seeking support is a powerful investment in your well-being. You have the strength and resilience to overcome any challenges and thrive in your journey towards better mental health
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9570 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
Mrbj wrote: I had back and forth email exchanges with Nissan with no gain. I filed the complaint with BBB and got my gift card the next day. Thanks for the tip guys.
I heard that the BBB complain is close. When did you file the complain? Can we still file complain now? Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3393 posts
641 upvotes
Cowtown
can2000 wrote: I heard that the BBB complain is close. When did you file the complain? Can we still file complain now? Thanks
They had a big note thing for Nissan on BBB site, but I went ahead and file mine anyway on Thur, Sept 5th. Got the card on Friday (next day).
Your mental health matters. Every step you take towards self-care and seeking support is a powerful investment in your well-being. You have the strength and resilience to overcome any challenges and thrive in your journey towards better mental health
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
Did the test drive on Jul 20. Contacted Infiniti on Sep 4 to see where it's at, and finally received the card today.
Jan 18, 2017
422 posts
449 upvotes
UPDATE #3..received email from Nissan saying my situation was forwarded to the Marketing Department to have an inqury - that was last Thursday..followed up with a call today telling cust. serv telling them there has been no response for Mktg - iwas told there is no direct line to that department but she would re-forward a request for them to contact me

what a joke
Jan 18, 2017
422 posts
449 upvotes
Update #4

Recieved card today via email from Nissan..No BBB

Also bought a VW today Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Sep 14, 2006
431 posts
129 upvotes
GTA
What contact number or email address are you guys using to contact them?

How disorganized is this company? Chrysler ran a similar promotion recently and I heard people were receiving their gift cards within very reasonable amounts of time, without requiring any follow up or BS. This whole experience reflects poorly on the brand. Anyways if someone could post what contact info to use to reach the right person or team, that would be appreciated.
Sep 14, 2006
431 posts
129 upvotes
GTA
Got nowhere calling Infiniti today. They claim they know nothing about this and that Amazon handles everything...