Testosterone replacement therapy with Onmen.ca or Deerfields Clinic

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2021 3:55 pm
[OP]
Jul 7, 2020
314 posts
141 upvotes

Testosterone replacement therapy with Onmen.ca or Deerfields Clinic

Does anyone have experience dealing with either of these two services for TRT. Onmen seems to be new and optimized for telehealth, whereas Deerfields is a real clinic in Toronto that also offers telehealth for the purposes for TRT. I am going to go through the consultation process with one of them, but I want to make the right decision if I end up actually needing the treatment.
3 replies
Mar 15, 2012
56 posts
16 upvotes
TORONTO
Curious why you think you need trt? I dont see any difference between clinics. If youre low T youre low T and you get prescribed what you need. They will do a bunch of tests to see where youre at.
Aug 22, 2007
762 posts
50 upvotes
jriggz wrote: Curious why you think you need trt? I dont see any difference between clinics. If youre low T youre low T and you get prescribed what you need. They will do a bunch of tests to see where youre at.
Unfortunately, you have to become the best advocate for yourself and lean about how the hormonal system works. The doctors and the system in general doesn’t care about you. Period.

The reference range is too broad, and many men feel the ill effects such as depression, muscle loss. Loss of libido way before reaching the lower limit.
Jul 22, 2020
1 posts
Hi I’m wondering if you choose a clinic and how you would rate everything