• Mar 27th, 2012 3:13 pm
Tags:
[OP]
May 21, 2007
2 posts
1 upvote
Brampton

[Sport Chek] TFC jersey at SportChek

Hi RFD world. I'm a long-time user, first-time poster.

Anyway, I just came back from Sportchek where I bought a men's authentic TFC jersey which was on the website for $89.99 but selling in store for $119.99. Luckily I printed out the page and brought it with me. They told me that possibly it is the 2012 model jersey (in store), since the website printout actually said "adidas Toronto FC Authentic Home Jersey 2011" but when they went to verify they said it is the same model number. So I got the jersey for the $89.99 price as advertised on the website.

http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.j ... d=11344525

Just so everyone knows, I went to the SportChek at Eaton Centre in Toronto. But it should be the same for all stores (I assume). I think it's a pretty decent price so thought I would share. You can also get the replica, which I think is cheaper anyway.
4 replies
Jun 14, 2010
255 posts
84 upvotes
You're going to have to attach the image you printed out. The website has been corrected.

RFD effect.
Feb 1, 2011
107 posts
23 upvotes
Innisfil
I just picked up the exact same TFC jersey in the Barrie Georgian Mall at the sports jersey store for 59.99. They also have TFC jackets and full sleeve practice jersey's on sale for 39.99.

FYI national sports also has the TFC jersey on for 89.99.

Also, its not a law, but it is part of the pricing agreement where if the item is 10 dollars or below you get it free and if its above 10 dollars you get and extra 10 dollars off. You should have paid 79.99.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2001
6164 posts
92 upvotes
Ottawa
great first post! Thanks.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2005
4516 posts
159 upvotes
Hammie1983 wrote: I just picked up the exact same TFC jersey in the Barrie Georgian Mall at the sports jersey store for 59.99. They also have TFC jackets and full sleeve practice jersey's on sale for 39.99.

FYI national sports also has the TFC jersey on for 89.99.

Also, its not a law, but it is part of the pricing agreement where if the item is 10 dollars or below you get it free and if its above 10 dollars you get and extra 10 dollars off. You should have paid 79.99.

not every store will honour SPAVC, that's why it's voluntary

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)