• Jul 18th, 2020 6:01 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Aug 10, 2011
462 posts
158 upvotes
EAST YORK

Thank you RFD and Autoglassworx!

The windshield of my 2013 GTI had the biggest crack and needed replacing. I searched the RFD Automotive section and am so glad I came across multiple recommendations for Ken at Autoglassworx. Professional from start to finish and made sure that I felt comfortable in his shop with use of PPE and sterile wipes/ hand sanitizer. My car looks great again and price was 1/3 less than the quotes I was getting from other autoglass businesses. Ken even updated me on the progress texting me photos during the installation and then a reminder text later in the day to make sure I remembered to take the tape off of the windshield.
If you need your windshield repaired or replaced give Ken a call at 416-560-6881 or 905-795-0669

cheers,
Freedom Promo Everywhere 50 18GB($32.50 - 35% F&F + 50GB big binge ) X2 plans
Freedom 17.5GB $24.25 ( $5 digital discount and 35% F&F + 50GB big binge)
Freedom 1GB addon line 10$ + 50 GB big binge
Bell Gigabit Fibe $59.95
15 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
37752 posts
23837 upvotes
Center of Universe
Sounds like a shill...
Post your invoice with your personal details removed.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
4484 posts
2966 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Sounds like a shill...
Half of the people on are shills.
Dec 7, 2011
836 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
bakayaroh wrote: The windshield of my 2013 GTI had the biggest crack and needed replacing. I searched the RFD Automotive section and am so glad I came across multiple recommendations for Ken at Autoglassworx. Professional from start to finish and made sure that I felt comfortable in his shop with use of PPE and sterile wipes/ hand sanitizer. My car looks great again and price was 1/3 less than the quotes I was getting from other autoglass businesses. Ken even updated me on the progress texting me photos during the installation and then a reminder text later in the day to make sure I remembered to take the tape off of the windshield.
If you need your windshield repaired or replaced give Ken a call at 416-560-6881 or 905-795-0669

cheers,
I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with
Penalty Box
Jun 26, 2009
5138 posts
4874 upvotes
GTA
vkizzle wrote: Sounds like a shill...
Really? This shop was recommended here zillion times, no need to post invoice or proof at all. If OP benefited from RFD recommendation and is happy with the outcome - that's all that matters. Ivanka Trump gets away with the beans plug, but OP has to post the invoice Hear-no-evil Monkey Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes.

On the other hand - I need good tint shop in Sauga Grinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2015
1261 posts
823 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Highly recommend! Auto Glass Worx also offers a mobile service. Took advantage of it a couple of years ago, Ken and his brother @mer1ion replaced the windshield on my SUV at my house. I don't know of any other mobile glass company that has a 2 man crew for windshield replacements.
Dec 7, 2011
836 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Tommy74 wrote: Really? This shop was recommended here zillion times, no need to post invoice or proof at all. If OP benefited from RFD recommendation and is happy with the outcome - that's all that matters. Ivanka Trump gets away with the beans plug, but OP has to post the invoice Hear-no-evil Monkey Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes.

On the other hand - I need good tint shop in Sauga Grinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Give Ken a call. We have a tint guy that works by appointments only. He does tint for quite a few dealers
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
37752 posts
23837 upvotes
Center of Universe
mer1ion wrote: Haha I was almost offended!
You seldomly mention the shop by name, but rather post recommendations based on experience, that's why I didn't tie the shop name to you right away.lol
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13445 posts
2718 upvotes
Toronto
Speedy Gonzales
And yes they do come to your house with a two man crew.
Dec 7, 2011
836 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
vkizzle wrote: You seldomly mention the shop by name, but rather post recommendations based on experience, that's why I didn't tie the shop name to you right away.lol
No big deal. I just don't like shamelessly plugging the shop name. Our reputation speaks for itself Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Dec 7, 2011
836 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
trixstar wrote: Speedy Gonzales
And yes they do come to your house with a two man crew.
Really?

In a thread about Autoglassworx....

I'll say this as humbly as I can. We're not even in the same league
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13445 posts
2718 upvotes
Toronto
mer1ion wrote:
Really?

In a thread about Autoglassworx....

I'll say this as humbly as I can. We're not even in the same league
Sorry I forgot to quote bianco13.

I would certainty be open to getting a quote from autoglassworx in the future
Dec 7, 2011
836 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
trixstar wrote: Sorry I forgot to quote bianco13.

I would certainty be open to getting a quote from autoglassworx in the future
Not a big deal . It's all good Slightly Smiling Face

We'd be glad to help you or anyone out should you ever need our services or just advice. No pressure from us
Dec 7, 2011
836 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
This might be a crazy idea but I was thinking once Covid dies down, what do you guys think about a car meet/meet and greet at my shop. Thought it'd be cool to bring everyone together Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Let me know what you guys think