Hot Deals

[The Bay] 2019 Coupons, Promo Codes & 1-Day Sales

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2019 3:53 pm
Sep 13, 2015
968 posts
806 upvotes
Alberta
Thank you op! I used the FRIENDS code to net 10% savings on some casper sheets.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
921 posts
1016 upvotes
St Clements, MB

It's probably not worth stopping by a Home Outfitters yet, because most items were on sale for less in the weeks before March 8th. They aren't even participating in their traditional Friends & Family discount event.
Apr 29, 2012
309 posts
209 upvotes
In addition to the "friends" code, today only March 29, the bay is having a free 1 day shipping event. No minimum purchase amount.

Online and 1 Day Only
Free Shipping | No Minimum Purchase Required
Plus, today, pay no fee for local in-home delivery of mattresses, furniture, patio furniture and major appliances. That’s $74.99 in savings.

https://www.thebay.com/content/content. ... IP_DETAILS
Jun 18, 2015
149 posts
131 upvotes
...and with that free shipping deal being put on, the clearance item I was eying at $48 yesterday but couldn't justify paying shipping for is now $76 which, even after the code, is $61 so that's the shipping fee right back on it (plus a little extra) you've just gotta love The Bay.
Jun 23, 2010
112 posts
38 upvotes
niagara falls
cslusarc wrote:
Mar 28th, 2019 11:46 am
It's probably not worth stopping by a Home Outfitters yet, because most items were on sale for less in the weeks before March 8th. They aren't even participating in their traditional Friends & Family discount event.
You're right. I went there last week. It's just like other liquidation sale. No deal at all. For some, even worse than regular time.
May 20, 2015
35 posts
6 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Thanks, however , the sales prices went up a lot!
rfduser199 wrote:
Mar 29th, 2019 8:06 am
In addition to the "friends" code, today only March 29, the bay is having a free 1 day shipping event. No minimum purchase amount.

Online and 1 Day Only
Free Shipping | No Minimum Purchase Required
Plus, today, pay no fee for local in-home delivery of mattresses, furniture, patio furniture and major appliances. That’s $74.99 in savings.

https://www.thebay.com/content/content. ... IP_DETAILS
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
921 posts
1016 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Seniors Day
60 or Better? Save an Extra 15%
Ends Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET

Shop Now With Code: SAVE

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Monday, April 1, 2019. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s). The following categories are a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY, GOURMET, FURNITURE, MATTRESSES AND MATTRESS ADJUSTABLE BASES, NORDICTRACK, PATIO FURNITURE, PERSONAL CARE ELECTRICS, PET SUPPLIES, STROLLERS, CAR SEATS & TRAVEL, BABY TOYS & ACTIVITY BABY FEEDING, BABY HEALTH & SAFETY, BATH, POTTY & DIAPERING.

Find a full list of exclusions here.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
921 posts
1016 upvotes
St Clements, MB

Also shop now until the end of Sunday with promo code EXTRA - - use it to save an extra 10/15% when you pay with Hudson's Bay Credit.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
921 posts
1016 upvotes
St Clements, MB

Online & In Store

Extra 15% Off Sitewide
WITH YOUR HUDSON’S BAY MASTERCARD® OR HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT CARD.

Use Code:  EXTRA 

Offer cannot be combined with new account discount.No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Thursday, April 4, 2019. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s). The following categories and brands are eligible for a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY AND GOURMET, FURNITURE, MATTRESSES AND MATTRESS ADJUSTABLE BASES, NORDICTRACK, PATIO FURNITURE, PET SUPPLIES. STROLLERS, CAR SEATS & TRAVEL, BABY TOYS & ACTIVITY BABY FEEDING, BABY HEALTH & SAFETY, BATH, POTTY & DIAPERING, PERSONAL-CARE ELECTRICS.

HUDSON’S BAY CREDIT OFFER: Exclusions apply. See in store and online for details. 
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2369 posts
1976 upvotes
GTA
cslusarc wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 1:51 am
Get a $20 instore coupon here...

Use this coupon instore @ Hudson's Bay to:
SAVE $20 on your purchase of $100 or more before taxes on regular- and sale-price
housewares, bedding and bath items.

Offer expires April 11, 2019. Not redeemable on major appliances. Other exclusions
apply, see in store for details. To redeem, present original coupon to a cashier. Cannot
be exchanged for cash, used to buy gift cards, or put toward the payment of a Hudson’s
Bay Credit Card. Coupon may be used only once and only one coupon may be used
in a single transaction. Not to be combined with any other offer. No price adjustments
on purchases prior to March 15, 2019. All applicable taxes are payable on the full value of
your purchase prior to the application of this coupon. Hudson’s Bay may dishonour and
confiscate any coupon that is not original or was obtained through unauthorized sources.

Any refund will be reduced by the value of this coupon, as indicated in sales receipt.
Has anyone been successful using this coupon in-store? The terms above that I set in bold make me doubt they will accept it
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2369 posts
1976 upvotes
GTA
cslusarc, how was the coupon in above post originally distributed?
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
921 posts
1016 upvotes
St Clements, MB
A member of my household received the coupon discussed linked in this email in the evening of March 14th. I shared the direct link for the pdf from the homeoutfitters.com webite. I personally wouldn't consider a coupon downloaded directly from their website as "not original or obtained from unauthorized sources."
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2018 posts
273 upvotes
Lately orders seems to be fulfilled very slowly. And many items shipping from stores taking even longer. Weren't they targeting to be better than Amazon? I mention it as every single package has to be picked up at the P.O. diminishing the purchasing experience.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
921 posts
1016 upvotes
St Clements, MB
I've found fhat two of my recent packages from Hudson's Bay were required to be picked up at a Postal Outlet because a "signature required" was requested. These were moderate value toys and not expensive premium branded merchandise exclusive to Queen Street.