• Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 10:24 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1499 posts
1951 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Thursday was an awesome day as I "double dipped" with already reduced clearance clothing items that were an extra 25% off without any promo code and I was able to use promo code DEAL 1-day early for a further 25% off.

A little about Hudson's Bay's website: when prices go up on the occasional Friday or Monday, you are unable to place any order for your targeted item(s) until they've fully updated the pricing in their systems.
Jul 20, 2017
23 posts
119 upvotes
So was the "DEAL" code live all week then? I thought it was only last Friday-Sun and the same deal again this weekend. Oh well, looks like I missed out for now. 25% increase on the clearance items I was looking at. I'll try again next Monday-Thurs
Nov 4, 2006
303 posts
291 upvotes
Vancouver
I double dipped as well on Thursday..discounted prices less another 25% resulted in some nice deals available.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4029 posts
4553 upvotes
GTA
NervousTeenager wrote: Almost all my items disappeared when I’m at checkout page. All sold out.... but still show available at the product page. Smiling Face With Horns
ryk1998 wrote: bought clearance stuff Thursday night when promo deal not shown...post midnight...all my purchases had been raised at least 25%
noelwc wrote:
Yep, all the clearance stuff is 20-25% more expensive today than it was yesterday.
SumoMan wrote: Hudson Bay is constantly adjusting prices on a wide variety of products YMMV
I tried to order clearance items late last night. The items showed in stock but when in cart they were "unavailable". Today the prices were jacked up and now available in cart. TOTAL BS. A few minutes ago I called The Bay online order dept and immediately asked to speak to a supervisor. The CSR asked me why and I told her the situation. I told her that what The Bay is doing is deceptive marketing and wrong, that they need to stop the practice and they need to honor the prices I saw yesterday as well as deduct 25% OR I would call the Federal Competition Bureau to make a complaint. The rep was very co-operative, she adjusted the price without any disagreement and placed the order for me... Scored 3 pairs of Levi's jeans for $101+ tax
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1499 posts
1951 upvotes
St Clements, MB
HURRY, ENDS TONIGHT
Sale $229.99 DELONGHI Livenza Convection Toaster Oven
Plus, 25% Off Other Select Small Appliances by DELONGHI & BRAUN

ENDS 2/2 AT 11:59 PM ET. WHILE QUANTITIES LAST. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS.
Nov 4, 2006
303 posts
291 upvotes
Vancouver
I submitted a complaint to the bureau. Not cricket to have a pricing structure in place at midnight Feb 1 with the 25% promotion...then advertise an additional 25% off prices after midnight Feb 1 but raise prices by 25%.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4029 posts
4553 upvotes
GTA
ryk1998 wrote: I submitted a complaint to the bureau. Not cricket to have a pricing structure in place at midnight Feb 1 with the 25% promotion...then advertise an additional 25% off prices after midnight Feb 1 but raise prices by 25%.
Good on you. Let us know what happens
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4029 posts
4553 upvotes
GTA
ryk1998 wrote: I submitted a complaint to the bureau. Not cricket to have a pricing structure in place at midnight Feb 1 with the 25% promotion...then advertise an additional 25% off prices after midnight Feb 1 but raise prices by 25%.
Did you submit the complaint online? Big rigamarole?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1993 posts
588 upvotes
Ottawa
ryk1998 wrote: I double dipped as well on Thursday..discounted prices less another 25% resulted in some nice deals available.
Check your order again, I checked out with a total of $170, now my credit card was charged $220 and the prices in my order all increased. How is this legal?
Nov 4, 2006
303 posts
291 upvotes
Vancouver
Online ... navigated from the link provided in this thread and found the form under the contact us section
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4029 posts
4553 upvotes
GTA
Vietlord wrote: Check your order again, I checked out with a total of $170, now my credit card was charged $220 and the prices in my order all increased. How is this legal?

The actions of a desperate company trying grab every possible cent. A company that lost another $169 million in just the last quarter
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1499 posts
1951 upvotes
St Clements, MB

Use promo code LOVE
Nov 17, 2017
137 posts
213 upvotes
Same happened to me about 1 am Friday morning. Saw lower prices in my cart but couldn’t get the deal promo to work, it wasn’t taking any money off. I figured I’d call in Friday later on, when I checked around noon all prices went up and promo would worked in cart. I filled out a complaint also. I hate that I now have to screen shot my cart.
Please don’t s@$t on my parade
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1499 posts
1951 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Shop now online with promo code SAVE for Seniors' Day savings until Tuesday @ 23:59 ET. Full details to follow.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)