Expired Hot Deals

The Bay

2019 Coupons, Promo Codes & 1-Day Sales

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 10:24 am
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
12265 posts
10636 upvotes
Oil Country
shinku wrote: I have been looking for good comfortable winter boots. And based on the rfd thread I bought the windriver from marks and they have been great.
These are really good for cold weather and on ice, esp in the intersections when it's slick and icy
https://www.marks.com/en/windriver-mens ... dth%5D=WID

And these for quick on the go shoes. Not great on ice but good on fresh and thick snow and downtown intersections.
The Blundstone knockoffs
https://www.marks.com/en/windriver-unis ... namicyield
I'm trying to find a laceless Chelsea style boot. That's why the Pajar Merlin and Sorel Madson boots were on my list. If I don't like the Pajar boots, then I'll probably go with some good ol' Clarks. I've owned a few pairs of Clarks, and they tend to last me about 18 months to 2 years, and I find they're made well (even if they're made in Asia somewhere).
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
12265 posts
10636 upvotes
Oil Country
shinku wrote: I have been looking for good comfortable winter boots. And based on the rfd thread I bought the windriver from marks and they have been great.
These are really good for cold weather and on ice, esp in the intersections when it's slick and icy
https://www.marks.com/en/windriver-mens ... dth%5D=WID

And these for quick on the go shoes. Not great on ice but good on fresh and thick snow and downtown intersections.
The Blundstone knockoffs
https://www.marks.com/en/windriver-unis ... namicyield
At the Bay right now. They have one pair of Pajar Merlin boots available (not my size), and the tag says they're made in Portugal.
Newbie
Feb 10, 2011
4 posts
Worked for me a few weeks ago (Rakuten Credit for Casper purchase).
Newbie
Sep 16, 2013
75 posts
5 upvotes
It didn't work online but I was able to get it accepted in store, they checked and the store wasn't excluding it but if took them some effort to get it to work because it kept overriding the price down to thirty, had to scan it purchased items again and do seperate transaction for the earrings
Member
Jan 26, 2012
230 posts
159 upvotes
Ontario
I have not been able to receive any promotional e-mails from Hudson's Bay. I signed up a long time ago and probably unsubscribed a year ago and want to receive them again. I can sign into my account and see that I have the option for notifications checked, and have not blocked Hudson's Bay in my Outlook account. Has anyone run into a similar issue, or know how to re-subscribe other than checking the option on and off on your Bay account?
Member
Apr 7, 2006
385 posts
25 upvotes
Jamin25 wrote: It didn't work online but I was able to get it accepted in store, they checked and the store wasn't excluding it but if took them some effort to get it to work because it kept overriding the price down to thirty, had to scan it purchased items again and do seperate transaction for the earrings
Did you buy the same one as below online? the offer is from December 11-19

https://www.thebay.com/effy-purchase-ea ... 4294967110
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2061 posts
2888 upvotes
St Clements, MB
This weekend's promo code had been active since yesterday and is the same as last year. It gives you 10% or 15% off depending upon what you buy and how you pay. Not valid on one day sales.

HURRY
Member
Aug 8, 2016
451 posts
60 upvotes
cslusarc wrote: This weekend's promo code had been active since yesterday and is the same as last year. It gives you 10% or 15% off depending upon what you buy and how you pay. Not valid on one day sales.

HURRY
Not working for me and I'm trying to buy clothes
Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2016
589 posts
430 upvotes
Chaselap wrote: Not working for me and I'm trying to buy clothes
maybe some brands are excluded
code HURRY worked for me on small appliance
Newbie
Jun 11, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
I purchased a Kitchenaid bowl lift mixer (used code HURRY and stacked it with CPSAVE25 to get ~$70 off; add in 5% Rakuten, and a $70 mail-in / online rebate). It also looks like The Bay is doing 90 day returns on regular parcels because of the holiday season. Came to ~$365 (with tax and after all expected rebates).
Newbie
Jun 28, 2015
44 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sweetsweetdeals wrote: I purchased a Kitchenaid bowl lift mixer (used code HURRY and stacked it with CPSAVE25 to get ~$70 off; add in 5% Rakuten, and a $70 mail-in / online rebate). It also looks like The Bay is doing 90 day returns on regular parcels because of the holiday season. Came to ~$365 (with tax and after all expected rebates).
How did you stack two promo codes for one order?
Newbie
Jun 11, 2019
16 posts
12 upvotes
kaohaul wrote: How did you stack two promo codes for one order?
I just applied one code and then added the other when I was in my shopping cart. Surprised that they both worked, but it did :).

Top