Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] 2019 Coupons, Promo Codes & 1-Day Sales

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 10:24 am
May 27, 2010
398 posts
162 upvotes
Any details with the SAVE (Seniors discount). Percentage, product qualifications, etc.? Thanks.
Penalty Box
Jan 27, 2014
4814 posts
1924 upvotes
Kfox wrote: The actions of a desperate company trying grab every possible cent. A company that lost another $169 million in just the last quarter
Do you think they will go out of business?
May 31, 2008
841 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: Do you think they will go out of business?
They are doing fine in Canada.
Their USA and Europe retail stores are doing badly.

The issue is really is that like Sears, they havent really done to much lately to draw in people- the range of brands is so wide that they are trying to appeal to everyone. I think when things are on sale, the prices can be good but it can be a long wait before you get the price that you want.

I think their online shipping is very fast and they have a pretty generous return policy of 90 days if your use their credit card etc.

I do find their pricing strategy annoying- just noted above- all the people who items in their carts go up on Friday. Unfortunately, i dont think prices are supposed go back up if they are in clearance.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2088 posts
399 upvotes
Red Deer
baconcow wrote: Any details with the SAVE (Seniors discount). Percentage, product qualifications, etc.? Thanks.
Looks to be 15% Off based on an item I tried.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1978 posts
577 upvotes
Ottawa
Just checked out OP..
Looks like they're a shill for Hudson Bay

All created threads are about The Bay,
All 790 posts are about Hudson Bay
Mar 29, 2006
215 posts
118 upvotes
Vietlord wrote: Just checked out OP..

That may be, but I’m 99% sure they’re not getting compensated for their posts. There’s no link or referral code, just information.

I’m just grateful someone’s posting deals and codes that may or may not save some me money.
May 31, 2008
841 posts
400 upvotes
Toronto
Vietlord wrote: Just checked out OP..

Nah-chills.
the thread has been going on for years and the member has been awesome to help out folks by providing relevant info.
May 27, 2010
398 posts
162 upvotes
AlMosDef wrote: That may be, but I’m 99% sure they’re not getting compensated for their posts. There’s no link or referral code, just information.

I’m just grateful someone’s posting deals and codes that may or may not save some me money.
In all fairness, not all shills need referrals. Some are paid to do a job that could very well exist in several places.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1371 posts
1716 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Seniors Day
60 or Better? Save an Extra 15%
Ends Tuesday, February 5, 2019 11:59 PM ET

SHOP NOW WITH CODE SAVE

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Monday, February 4, 2019. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s). The following categories are a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY, GOURMET, FURNITURE, MATTRESSES AND MATTRESS ADJUSTABLE BASES, NORDICTRACK, PATIO FURNITURE, PERSONAL CARE ELECTRICS, PET SUPPLIES, STROLLERS, CAR SEATS & TRAVEL, BABY TOYS & ACTIVITY BABY FEEDING, BABY HEALTH & SAFETY, BATH, POTTY & DIAPERING.

Full exclusions list.
Mar 28, 2008
2 posts
2 upvotes
Canada
It seems like after 10 pm EST, they rolled back to last Thursday's price, at least the clothes I'm looking for.
Feb 9, 2009
33 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ebates currently has 5% cash back for Hudson's Bay
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1371 posts
1716 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Click here to download this coupon, print it and use it at Home Outfitters (or Hudson's Bay Home).

This coupon allows you to save $25 off your next purchase at Home Outfitters (and Hudson's Bay Home) of $75 or more when you pay with your BayCard or Hudson's Bay Mastercard.

P.S. if I were a shill for Hudson's Bay, I probably wouldn't be permitted to share this targeted coupon with the general public.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
3608 posts
3843 upvotes
GTA
cslusarc wrote: Click here to download this coupon, print it and use it at Home Outfitters (or Hudson's Bay Home).

This coupon allows you to save $25 off your next purchase at Home Outfitters (and Hudson's Bay Home) of $75 or more when you pay with your BayCard or Hudson's Bay Mastercard.
I don't know of any other retailer who aims so much of marketing towards house credit card holders and thumbs nose at everyone else. So old school

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)