Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] 2019 Coupons, Promo Codes & 1-Day Sales

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 10:24 am
Nov 21, 2015
17 posts
5 upvotes
North York, ON
tamigotch wrote: GIVING and GIVE both worked for me just now and GIVE gave a bigger discount (just on clothes and bedding though).
Hey , hope you don’t mind me asking, when did you use the codes? Did you have to use the bay credit card with it? I can not figure out why the code didn’t work for me
Nov 22, 2007
44 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
GIVE and GIVING still works together, but there are restrictions. There were no restrictions when I made my order yesterday. Don't need the bay credit card.

Here's an example of something that still works, 0600091150928 Zwilling 10 piece cookset with steak knives and cocotte, the codes still stack which brings the price down to $283. My coworker just bought this over the weekend on bay day's for $299.
Nov 12, 2019
6 posts
11 upvotes
yaysnow wrote: Hey , hope you don’t mind me asking, when did you use the codes? Did you have to use the bay credit card with it? I can not figure out why the code didn’t work for me
No, I don't have a Bay cc and I just went now and added some random stuff to the cart and both codes are still working. Maybe you've got excluded brands? Try adding some random stuff and checking if the codes work or try again in incognito? Not sure what the problem might be
Mar 10, 2017
304 posts
282 upvotes
Bat Cave
dmogx wrote: GIVE and GIVING still works together, but there are restrictions. There were no restrictions when I made my order yesterday. Don't need the bay credit card.

Here's an example of something that still works, 0600091150928 Zwilling 10 piece cookset with steak knives and cocotte, the codes still stack which brings the price down to $283. My coworker just bought this over the weekend on bay day's for $299.
How are you getting both to worth at the same time? I can only apply one at a time oddly. I have pillows and clothing in my cart that adds up to $200. Could you explain?
My horn can pierce the sky
Nov 21, 2015
17 posts
5 upvotes
North York, ON
tamigotch wrote: No, I don't have a Bay cc and I just went now and added some random stuff to the cart and both codes are still working. Maybe you've got excluded brands? Try adding some random stuff and checking if the codes work or try again in incognito? Not sure what the problem might be
Thanks for the reply.
I just tried going incognito on both my phone and computer, no luck. I was trying to buy the ninja air fryer and a Rowena steamer, none of the brands were excluded from the sale. I just can’t comprehend this.
Nov 21, 2015
17 posts
5 upvotes
North York, ON
dmogx wrote: Thanks for the codes on this page! Managed to snag the Breville BOV900BSS Smart Oven Air for $388 after GIVE and GIVING discounts yesterday +5% rakuten, lower than the Amazon CCC of $399. Luckily I pulled the trigger yesterday, the codes no longer work as Small Appliances are excluded.

Unfortunately the oven I picked up from the Surrey Guildford store was a used return. Called their customer service, bitched, and ordered another one shipped this time with an additional $10 off discount, so $378+tax. Now, i'll have to haul this large heavy box back to the store for a refund :(
I just tried adding ur Breville oven to the cart and the code didn’t work either. Am I being cursed somehowFace With Tears Of Joy
Nov 22, 2007
44 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
WayneEnterprise wrote: How are you getting both to worth at the same time? I can only apply one at a time oddly. I have pillows and clothing in my cart that adds up to $200. Could you explain?
Sorry, I can't. I can only speculate that the items you want are excluded. I just add the codes and they both work. Try using that item number i listed as an example. You'll see.
Nov 22, 2007
44 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
yaysnow wrote: I just tried adding ur Breville oven to the cart and the code didn’t work either. Am I being cursed somehowFace With Tears Of Joy
Nope, you're not. The codes worked fine yesterday, and not today. I can't get it to work for the oven today either. Chances are the codes weren't meant to be live yet when they started circulating in RFD, restrictions were not put in place. If you look at the fine print on their website (not a few posts up, it's different), this sale excludes all Small Appliances
Nov 21, 2015
17 posts
5 upvotes
North York, ON
dmogx wrote: Nope, you're not. The codes worked fine yesterday, and not today. I can't get it to work for the oven today either. Chances are the codes weren't meant to be live yet when they started circulating in RFD, restrictions were not put in place. If you look at the fine print on their website (not a few posts up, it's different), this sale excludes all Small Appliances
Maybe that is the case. What a bummer! The code expired last night while I was putting in my address. That’s why I can’t buy these items anymore after seeing them in an even lower price, hurts my soul.
Thank you for your help tho!
Mar 7, 2011
994 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
WayneEnterprise wrote: How are you getting both to worth at the same time? I can only apply one at a time oddly. I have pillows and clothing in my cart that adds up to $200. Could you explain?
They worked yesterday both combined on small appliances. Today they don’t work on a nespresso machine anymore when I wanted to place my order... sigh...
Dec 30, 2010
274 posts
101 upvotes
Also missed out on coupon codes for the Kitchenaid artisan stand mixer yesterday... Wish they have another code for black friday!
Nov 21, 2015
17 posts
5 upvotes
North York, ON
In case if the GIVING code not working,I ended up using this code: CPSAVE25 for $25 off $200 purchase, it is supposed to work for sale items, but it worked for a random bowl I added in the cart as well. YMMV
That’s still roughly 10%off $200.
Jun 6, 2007
85 posts
41 upvotes
Seems the GIVING and GIFT codes are not working / stacking today for appliances, it was working last night though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)