[The Bay] 2020 Promo Codes, Coupons & 1-Day Sales
- The Bay
2019 was an interesting year for Hudson’s Bay. It closed its 37 store Home Outfitters division. Some Hudson’s Bay stores got little updates. Major appliances were removed from one Winnipeg area store (St. Vital 1117). At another (Polo Park 1140) Furniture was added. Cash desks were consolidated and relocated with single lines comparable to what was offered at Home Outfitters. At some stores the shoe department went partially self service. They extended BAYDAYS an extra 3 days to 24 days.
What to expect:
- Seniors' Days on the first Tuesday of every month plus a few Bonus Seniors’ Days – savings up to 15%
- Late Night Rush (6-hour evening-only promos)
- Customer Appreciation events for Hudson’s Bay credit cardmembers – savings up to 15%
- President's Discount Events in March, September & November – savings up 25% for Rewards VIP members
- Friends & Family Events in March, May, June, September & November/December – savings up to 25% for when you pay with your Hudson’s Bay credit card
- Scratch & Save Events in May & November to save up to 70% off of regular prices
- Semi-annual 24-day BAYDAYS events with evening-only BAYNIGHTS promotions
- Personalised one-time use only 10-digit promo codes
- Various Email Exclusive promotions
- You can price match at Hudson's Bay. In-store: you need a print or digital flyer. Online: call in to place your order over the phone. Unfortunately, you cannot price match and use a coupon
- When shopping online, you can pay by PayPal or with up to two Hudson's Bay gift cards and a credit card. When an order is cancelled and you've paid with a Hudson's Bay gift card, Hudson's Bay will create a new order and mail out the balance they owe you on a new plastic gift card.
- You can request a price adjustment within 7 days due to a change in the base price of your item. Price matches are usually not allowed for coupons, or always not allowed for clearance items.