[The Bay] 2020 Promo Codes, Coupons & 1-Day Sales

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 12:37 am
Dec 21, 2014
41 posts
9 upvotes
Madden, AB
Lisameow wrote: They do, I've bought one on sale before
Thanks! Curious, how much % off was it? And when was it (random sale throughout year, Black Friday?)
Mar 27, 2016
230 posts
235 upvotes
Vancouver
relk19 wrote:
Thanks! Curious, how much % off was it? And when was it (random sale throughout year, Black Friday?)
It was a random 30-50% off sale watches in June 2019. Bought a men's intramatic auto for $766 + tax. Can't rmb the original price.

Edit: I think the same one is still selling on the website for $1095.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1511 posts
1969 upvotes
St Clements, MB
- expiry date unknown
- save $10 off of $50+
- from the Honey app
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
41296 posts
6443 upvotes
cslusarc wrote: Sign up promo code: E24272K
- expiry date unknown
- save $10 off of $50+
- from the Honey app
One time use? Or generic?
Proud to be an Indian.
Mar 6, 2003
14194 posts
5391 upvotes
Ottawa
relk19 wrote: Anyone know if Hamilton watches ever go on sale at the Bay or are ever included in the coupons?
yup, they have. A couple of months ago there was a flash sale and everything was 30% off for one Friday. The Intramatic Chrono I was looking for sold out very early in the morning.

I bought my Khaki Murph for 25% off during a weekend sale.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Feb 2, 2017
46 posts
42 upvotes
Lisameow wrote: It was a random 30-50% off sale watches in June 2019. Bought a men's intramatic auto for $766 + tax. Can't rmb the original price.

Edit: I think the same one is still selling on the website for $1095.
Same for me. I bought an automatic jazzmaster back in 2018 for 40% off. Ebates (as it was known then) had a 14% rebate for valentines day as the icing on the cake. Most regular prices seem to be higher in the last year. At least the Bay is an authorized seller so it won't be counterfit and will have warrenty.
Dec 7, 2009
976 posts
497 upvotes
East of Toronto
allmywatches wrote: Same for me. I bought an automatic jazzmaster back in 2018 for 40% off. Ebates (as it was known then) had a 14% rebate for valentines day as the icing on the cake. Most regular prices seem to be higher in the last year. At least the Bay is an authorized seller so it won't be counterfit and will have warrenty.
Picked up a PanEurop for around $800 at the same sale.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1511 posts
1969 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Flash sale end in 100 minutes.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2122 posts
3037 upvotes
Canada
PaliGap wrote: Is there a code that goes with this sale or just the price you see?
No special code. The prices are as marked.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1511 posts
1969 upvotes
St Clements, MB
SUMMER SURPLUS SALE
In Store Friday, Aug. 28–Sunday, Aug. 30
On at Our Warehouse Until Thursday, Sept.

Save Up to 80%
on Women’s, Men’s and Kids’ Clearance Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Intimates and Kleinfeld
Includes Theory, Kenneth Cole, John Varvatos, Tommy Hilfiger & More Brands

Shop in-store or in person at the warehouse

Exclusive Styles at Our Warehouse Location
HBC Logistics
160 Carrier Drive
Etobicoke, Ontario
Sale on from 11 AM to 6 PM

Please note: We only accept debit and credit as payment at the warehouse location.

Face covering must be worn in store. Adherence to physical distancing must be met at all times in store and at the warehouse. All sales are final. Ends 8/30 at all stores at store closing time. Ends 9/3 at 6 PM ET at warehouse location.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

eforblue