[The Bay] 2020 Promo Codes, Coupons & 1-Day Sales

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 12:37 am
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2381 posts
874 upvotes
North York
PeterH768640 wrote: Doesn't look like there's too much on sale right now to use this EXTRA 25% off on top of... Did they take everything off of sale prices? They're advertising as EXTRA 25% off, it's only extra if the items are already on sale
The way they do the extra sale is gimmicky and annoying. If the code only applies on specifically marked items, just do the discount on the price instead of making people remember to input it in your janky checkout system lol.
Apr 16, 2014
102 posts
130 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
PeterH768640 wrote: Doesn't look like there's too much on sale right now to use this EXTRA 25% off on top of... Did they take everything off of sale prices? They're advertising as EXTRA 25% off, it's only extra if the items are already on sale
If you're talking about the THANKSVIP code, no, it works on non sale merchandise as well. Some items are excluded by brand as listed in the exceptions.
Nov 5, 2019
82 posts
82 upvotes
looks like the bumped up the prices of some items (again)
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2890 posts
847 upvotes
Ottawa
Does anyone still have their HBC Points card # still linked with their account?

All of the accounts in our household only have the "Join HBC Rewards" link when you hover on your profile symbol, and when we try to register our points # (previously already registered on the respective account), it says it's already registered :/
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2176 posts
883 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Akitakara wrote: Does anyone still have their HBC Points card # still linked with their account?

All of the accounts in our household only have the "Join HBC Rewards" link when you hover on your profile symbol, and when we try to register our points # (previously already registered on the respective account), it says it's already registered :/
its a known bug. its annoying as hell
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1511 posts
1968 upvotes
St Clements, MB
shoppingguy wrote: There is a Beauty VIP offer coming up from September 16 to 20, 2020. Save $20 on a purchase of $100 or more on cosmetics and fragrances. Use code BEAUTYVIP.
I'm In Manitoba & my $20 Beauty offer begins on Monday. Use promo code BEAUTYVIP20
Jan 23, 2008
78 posts
11 upvotes
BC
I used Promo Code FALLBEST to get 25% off some clothing and housewares. Worked with clearance clothing.
Jul 14, 2014
255 posts
94 upvotes
Oakville, ON
cslusarc wrote: I'm In Manitoba & my $20 Beauty offer begins on Monday. Use promo code BEAUTYVIP20
Its the same in Ontario - do you know if it's in person or can it be used online as well?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1511 posts
1968 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Tomorrow's Beauty offer is valid both online with the promo code and in-store with a physical coupon (beginning 4515).
Aug 9, 2010
207 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
i see the flash sale of 15% for Hamilton watch, the one I want is also included, but is 15% off the best we've seen recently?
anymore of the 25% to come back anytime soon since i missed the THANKSVIP code?
Sep 10, 2007
345 posts
7 upvotes
Are there any currently working codes that can be stacked on the flash sale?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1511 posts
1968 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Try E37483X $10 off WUS $50+
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2122 posts
3030 upvotes
Canada
bbdino wrote: i see the flash sale of 15% for Hamilton watch, the one I want is also included, but is 15% off the best we've seen recently?
anymore of the 25% to come back anytime soon since i missed the THANKSVIP code?
I think 15% off is the best so far. For the VIP sale, it should have been only 10% off. Hamilton should have applied under the Extra 10% Off Regular- and Sale-Price Mattresses, Regular-, Sale- and Clearance-Price Furniture, Major Appliances, Small Appliances, Cookware, Bakeware, Kitchen Gadgets, Personal-Care Electrics, Toys, Confectionery, Select Luxury Watches category.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)