Expired Hot Deals

The Bay

$50 off $200+ before tax LAST DAY - code CYBER

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2021 8:45 pm
21 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2021
1594 posts
3026 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
carmageddon wrote: Doesn't work on fragrances Disappointed But Relieved Face
They never do unless it’s a beauty coupon
Newbie
Nov 23, 2017
18 posts
10 upvotes
Just spent 30 minutes finding enough stuff to get over $200 to realize that fragrances don't count Pensive Face
carmageddon wrote: Doesn't work on fragrances Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2406 posts
3410 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Beauty promo code: BEAUTY
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2015
3192 posts
3438 upvotes
Toronto, ON
catman1000 wrote: Just spent 30 minutes finding enough stuff to get over $200 to realize that fragrances don't count Pensive Face
holtrenfrew has some decent sales on fragrances ongoing right now. Check their website online
Member
Jul 13, 2018
274 posts
441 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone know if the $10 off email sign up works? I tried registering but no email has come through, guess it is not immediate? :(
Jr. Member
Sep 18, 2010
164 posts
134 upvotes
Canada
I need a big winter jacket, any suggestions?

Looking at the Columbia Parka https://www.thebay.com/product/columbia ... olor=BLACK

Or the Misty Mountain Vortex https://www.thebay.com/product/misty-mo ... olor=BLACK

Edit: The Bay's a shitty deal. Columbia parka is $205 on amazon, Misty Mountain jacket is $126 on google.
Last edited by krimsonknite on Nov 29th, 2021 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1041 posts
883 upvotes
Kamdo wrote: Anyone know if the $10 off email sign up works? I tried registering but no email has come through, guess it is not immediate? :(
Are you referring to the $10 off $50? It works but can't be stacked with the CYBER code. If you use HBCP21 it will give you $10 off $50 if you are looking to make a smaller purchase.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 31, 2006
1014 posts
981 upvotes
Norilsk
krimsonknite wrote: I need a big winter jacket, any suggestions?

Looking at the Columbia Parka https://www.thebay.com/product/columbia ... olor=BLACK

Or the Misty Mountain Vortex https://www.thebay.com/product/misty-mo ... olor=BLACK

Edit: The Bay's a shitty deal. Columbia parka is $205 on amazon, Misty Mountain jacket is $126 on google.
wherever you get them. Columbia parka is better imo
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3193 posts
12569 upvotes
Canada
catman1000 wrote: Just spent 30 minutes finding enough stuff to get over $200 to realize that fragrances don't count Pensive Face
carmageddon wrote: Doesn't work on fragrances Disappointed But Relieved Face
You can use the BEAUTY code and save between 10% and 25% on Fragrances and Cosmetics.
Member
User avatar
Dec 20, 2003
326 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
What happens if you do this and then return something after? Do you refund the whole $200, or is it pro-rated return?
Sr. Member
Mar 11, 2013
736 posts
738 upvotes
Brampton
G-Shock - Rangeman comes to 194.99 after coupon. Good price for one.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 11, 2009
7131 posts
3692 upvotes
Debtario
Tissot PRX (quartz) is also back in stock, comes out to $330 + tax. Still feels like too much for this watch, gonna pass. The automatic version has a much nicer dial finish, but not $800 nice.
duraikmurugan wrote: G-Shock - Rangeman comes to 194.99 after coupon. Good price for one.
Great price! I wanted to get one but ended up picking up a Protrek PRW3510Y-8 with comparable features on sale instead. I'm not a fan of negative displays, though this one is STN and more legible than most negative displays I've seen.
Last edited by M1K3Z0R on Nov 29th, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Member
Jul 13, 2018
274 posts
441 upvotes
Ottawa
oscar1999 wrote: Are you referring to the $10 off $50? It works but can't be stacked with the CYBER code. If you use HBCP21 it will give you $10 off $50 if you are looking to make a smaller purchase.
Yes, was asking about the $10 off $50, but since it can't stack, guess I'll go ahead and purchase! Thanks.

I did just notice this e-Gift Card special though, $15 promto card for "giving" $100. https://www.thebay.com/content/egift-ca ... O_SHOP-NOW

Looks like the promo card is only valid from 5th to 31st December though, maybe good for Boxing Day deals... I'm going to purchase a couple under different emails (wanting to get the Breville Bambino espresso machine)
Sr. Member
Sep 3, 2014
949 posts
981 upvotes
Maple Ridge, BC
bubboteaboy wrote: What happens if you do this and then return something after? Do you refund the whole $200, or is it pro-rated return?
Refund is pro-rata, because it will be spread across each item’s purchase price. The Bay sussed that trick out many years ago!
Sr. Member
Mar 11, 2013
736 posts
738 upvotes
Brampton
M1K3Z0R wrote: Tissot PRX (quartz) is also back in stock, comes out to $330 + tax. Still feels like too much for this watch, gonna pass. The automatic version has a much nicer dial finish, but not $800 nice.



Great price! I wanted to get one but ended up picking up a Protrek PRW3510Y-8 with comparable features on sale instead. I'm not a fan of negative displays, though this one is STN and more legible than most negative displays I've seen.
I wanted to get one either. I mostly choose my 5160 over other classier and relatively expensive pieces I own. If I get this, my wife will start listing the rest in marketplace Face With Tears Of Joy
Member
Dec 18, 2004
203 posts
104 upvotes
I got two global knives, the santoku ($145) and pairing ($65). Though it looks like the pairing is now OOS.
Member
Aug 16, 2009
367 posts
355 upvotes
catman1000 wrote: Just spent 30 minutes finding enough stuff to get over $200 to realize that fragrances don't count Pensive Face
Last week they had $20 discount when spending over $100 on fragrances. That’s the best I saw. Right now code BEAUTY gives you 10% discount.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)