Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Eliminated teams adidas/Nike World Cup 2018 men and women select jerseys $59.99/$77

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2018 10:58 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3283 posts
567 upvotes
I guess all of the "WengerOut" on this thread was the tipping point. RFD effect.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2417 posts
3847 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
mc_molineux wrote: I guess all of the "WengerOut" on this thread was the tipping point. RFD effect.
*Troopz voice*: We were over it, fam. We'd had enough, blud.
Jul 27, 2009
170 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
mrfrugal83 wrote: It’s ok because most of those Germans are actually Turks. Before that they used to be Polish, so your welcome to wear the Turkey away kit and no one will even notice. Nor will your lady get upset. Win-win.
Interesting opinion. So dual citizens shouldn't play for their non-birth country? Most of these turks and poles who are also german grew up in Germany playing football. Welcome to globalization.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1225 posts
192 upvotes
Is this back to $110...I remember buying a france jersey in 2002 from Sportscheck online, and it was as plain as it could be. So i’m not sure if these are the real jerseys or just official replicas, but if they are real, then yeah its a deal, and if not they are not even worth the $77...

Oh yeah, i see alot of Arsenal fans here. As much as Wenger’s time may be up, but we should be thankful to witness some really breathtaking and amazing football under him. I’m sure he’ll be approached for the French National Team job when its available. I just hope and pray that whoever comes in brings the same values, and continual success as he did because the grass is not always greener on the other side. It may be time for change but his time will remain unchanged as one of the greatest managers of all time.

Thanks
$52.xx all in..
Feb 25, 2005
219 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
theplayground wrote: Is this back to $110...I remember buying a france jersey in 2002 from Sportscheck online, and it was as plain as it could be. So i’m not sure if these are the real jerseys or just official replicas, but if they are real, then yeah its a deal, and if not they are not even worth the $77...

Oh yeah, i see alot of Arsenal fans here. As much as Wenger’s time may be up, but we should be thankful to witness some really breathtaking and amazing football under him. I’m sure he’ll be approached for the French National Team job when its available. I just hope and pray that whoever comes in brings the same values, and continual success as he did because the grass is not always greener on the other side. It may be time for change but his time will remain unchanged as one of the greatest managers of all time.

Thanks
They are official replicas. You're paying a premium in anticipation of world cup. They will be 50% off as teams leave the competition. I'm looking to get a Germany away Jersey this year. I'm ok with knock off's, but the fit can be so different than the official replicas.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1604 posts
977 upvotes
V8LESS wrote: Really?
Really
jankay wrote: Things like this is why americans get a bad name.
Canadians discussing teams like Mexico and Colombia effects Americans how???
mawzi wrote: I guess you're well travelled?
Quite
Over 40 countries so far
Relevance?
Koodo $45 60GB 5G + Unlimited Long Distance Perk (28 Countries)
Public $120 180GB + Canada Wide (90 Day plan; less rewards = $20 per month)
Freedom $35 North America Wide + 20GB + 1GB Roaming
Nov 28, 2015
88 posts
32 upvotes
Quebec city, QC
back to original price, I guess, shows at 110$
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
ot: sick goal by cRonaldo! how the eff u do that, i'd prolly break my neck/back trying that ish

*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4639 posts
799 upvotes
Toronto
I want Portugal or Serbia one.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Sep 19, 2013
33 posts
102 upvotes
BURNABY
dont forget ebates has 5% promotion on the bay right now
Feb 24, 2018
967 posts
687 upvotes
Winners near my house was selling a few team World Cup 2014 jerseys for $49 (and the actual jerseys or at least the replicas, not the generic ones though they have those too from Euro 2016). They had Germany, Brazil, and a couple other teams.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
1123 posts
1774 upvotes
The Bay has started selling Nike World Cup jerseys. I have updated the information in the post.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
1123 posts
1774 upvotes
PHuth2 wrote: Winners near my house was selling a few team World Cup 2014 jerseys for $49 (and the actual jerseys or at least the replicas, not the generic ones though they have those too from Euro 2016). They had Germany, Brazil, and a couple other teams.
Where is this Winners located? Is it in the GTA?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)