Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

All-Clad 12 inch stainless steel fry pan $89.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2019 11:37 pm
13 replies
Jun 14, 2014
151 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Saw this yesterday. This model does not come with a lid for those who want to know.
Feb 4, 2007
859 posts
886 upvotes
Is this the one with the handle that digs into your hand?
Oct 19, 2013
92 posts
78 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Mysticode wrote: Is this the one with the handle that digs into your hand?
Yes it is. You have to grip it with your palm under the handle.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
1841 posts
147 upvotes
North York
bigtezz wrote: Yes it is. You have to grip it with your palm under the handle.
I hate the handle
Dec 31, 2006
339 posts
463 upvotes
Westmount
How's the stick situation? I imagine everything sticks on this pan?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
Mysticode wrote: Is this the one with the handle that digs into your hand?
Yes
bigtezz wrote: Yes it is. You have to grip it with your palm under the handle.
That's nonsense. I just went to try that method and there's absolutely no leverage or grip to lift it, not to mention it's awfully awkward and unergonomic to the point that there is no balance. I rather let the handle dig into my palm.
Best way is to use a towel over it. The handles were always an afterthought to all clad
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
sylvestor2002 wrote: why use a towel ? Does the handle get hot ?
have you not held an all-clad pan before? they are infamous for being the most unergonomic handles in the industry. if you don't believe me, go to the bay and try or read online. some reviewers say their handles get hot, but I have not experienced that yet

All-Clad Stainless uses handles that look like “U” shapes if you look at a cross-section. This means that the handle digs upward into your palm if you hold it with just your hand...In All-Clad’s defense, you can tuck the handle under your forearm to help relieve the stress on your palm, and your thumb has a groove to rest on, which also prevents accidental rotation of the pan. Wrapping a towel around the handle also works
Feb 4, 2007
859 posts
886 upvotes
The handle is not comfortable at all, the sides dig into your flesh.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
I have a friend that got a big pack of sugru and molded it around the handle of his 10 inch pan.
The downside is he can't use it in the oven anymore as it is only heat safe to 180 c/356 f, but he was willing to sacrifice that for the comfort.
Feb 2, 2012
3 posts
This sale has been on for a few weeks now, and it was cheaper before with a coupon code that is no longer valid.
Are there any new coupon codes that work for this?