• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2019 11:33 pm
[OP]
Dec 11, 2012
254 posts
631 upvotes
Waterloo

[The Bay] All-Clad 2 Piece HA1 Nonstick Frying Pan (Today Only) - $55

The Bay’s one day sale has the 2 piece All-Clad Nonstick frying pans on sale for $55.

Really great deal for a great nonstick. Lots of amazing reviews on it.

Yes, I know nonstick can be bad and it’s better to buy cheap ones, but this is a good deal at $27.50 a pan still that will last much longer than other ones. As well it is oven safe.

They also have the roasting rack on for $99, which is a great deal too.

I know there is a thread for 1-day sales for The Bay, but it’s always good to have seperate posting for people quickly see as I think it’s a really good deal. I don’t usually go through that form as it gets long for me.
Thread Summary
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/the-bay- ... k-2337895/ for the people that like stainless steel -- insane steal here $600 pan down to $100
23 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2416 posts
895 upvotes
North York
Does anyone recommend a non stick roasting pan over stainless? I feel like all the hot oven is going to flake that off eventually.
Jul 14, 2008
911 posts
1238 upvotes
Montreal
I have these and paid 79$ for them over a year ago.

They're great, use them a few times a week for eggs and pancakes.

Haven't scratched then yet but I'm careful and use non metallic utensils with them. They haven't warped either.
Aug 3, 2009
695 posts
114 upvotes
Thanks. Ordered.
Don't forget 5% ebates.
Sep 20, 2019
326 posts
471 upvotes
Joelm72 wrote: Thoughts on this 2-pack of Zwilling granite pans for $80? https://m.thebay.com/zwilling-two-pack- ... 0088540927
They go for $49-$59 on sale regularly, before bay coupons

They are also rated at 300F, vs 500F of AllClad
Last edited by MauriceLaFlamme on Dec 8th, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
7305 posts
435 upvotes
Port Moody
we have these all clad, well worth it. buying this for our son today. just hand wash and use good utensils when cooking. the pans are solid
Mar 26, 2009
302 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
Bought these as well at $79 a few months ago. Great non-stick! They have scratched a bit but no warping a good even cooking!
May 13, 2015
887 posts
1213 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
bought these over a year ago and they're great. don't remember what I paid, but it was almost certainly more than this even though it would have also been on a good sale. bought it from a sale listed here.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3854 posts
1460 upvotes
Ottawa
quazy wrote: Does anyone recommend a non stick roasting pan over stainless? I feel like all the hot oven is going to flake that off eventually.
do people still think we're living in 1998? you should be more worried about the phone you're constantly carrying around radiating your loins
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2004
1006 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Very good pans. Bought em for 69 not too long ago
i5 2500k - 8GB corsair vengeance - Gigabyte z68a - 90gig corsair force gt - 640gb WD Black - gtx560 ti soc - Coolermaster EVO 212 - 600w Seasonic

heat under sparco
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2105 posts
794 upvotes
Toronto
Is the non-stick coating on this better than your typical non-stick pan?

I’ve been using a pair of non-stick Tramontina for about $20 each and they’re starting to lose their coating (about 2 years of heavy use)
Apr 7, 2011
791 posts
689 upvotes
ottawa
any way to get free shipping on this?
May 28, 2012
11148 posts
3280 upvotes
Saskatoon
quazy wrote: Does anyone recommend a non stick roasting pan over stainless? I feel like all the hot oven is going to flake that off eventually.
I have a President's Choice non-stick roasting pan bought on clearance many years ago. The metal rack is what is scratching the non-stick coating off and it's only been used twice. I would avoid non-stick when it comes to roasting pans, you don't really need it.

That said, if you do need a non-stick frypan, this All-Clad set is good quality. It has a different profile than the normal flared ones, so make sure you are okay with that.
Feb 19, 2013
78 posts
115 upvotes
Calgary
I bought the non stick pan last year. The non stick coating has worn out on the larger pan. I contacted all clad and sent it in for inspection.

Unfortunately they said the coating has deteriorated due to high heat usage. So only use low or medium heat if you decide to buy this.

Personally a good seasoned cast iron pan is all you need and will last a life time.
Mar 12, 2008
133 posts
35 upvotes
Thanks OP. Been looking for a good fry pan!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
5105 posts
2166 upvotes
Ancaster
Yuubah wrote: I bought the non stick pan last year. The non stick coating has worn out on the larger pan. I contacted all clad and sent it in for inspection.

Unfortunately they said the coating has deteriorated due to high heat usage. So only use low or medium heat if you decide to buy this.

Personally a good seasoned cast iron pan is all you need and will last a life time.
Yeah. I've had a set of Calphalon anodized aluminum and All-Clad. All non-stick coatings break down within 1 - 4 years (depending on how often you use them and the heat you use them at). Just buy the cheap non-stick stuff for when you truly need it and use it sparingly. For all other non-stick needs, a well seasoned cast iron or carbon steel pan with a bit of hot fat will get the job down.
Oct 5, 2005
158 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
unshavenyak wrote: Just buy the cheap non-stick stuff for when you truly need it and use it sparingly.
This is about the same price of a cheap non-stick set. Difference is that the all-clad will not warp like cheaper ones. It stays flat on the stove and not wobble.