[The Bay] All-Clad D3 12" Fry Pan NOW $76.49 free ship

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2019 9:32 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1144 posts
450 upvotes
North York, ON
Cooking with cast iron and have been waiting for All Clad sale. In for 1 all in $96.04. Thanks OP

Last edited by magoot on Apr 11th, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4251 posts
371 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP, ordered one. Question, are 5 layered pans less likely to warp over time?
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Mar 20, 2016
12 posts
2 upvotes
It seems like the coupon is not valid anymore.
I got this popup when I applied the code. Disappointed But Relieved Face
"The code you have entered for this promotion is invalid. Please check your code and resubmit. If you do not have a valid code, please leave the field blank to continue."

EDIT: promo code "FLASH" works.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2363 posts
1956 upvotes
GTA
The code doesn't work now , BUT.......

Price is now $90 and if you shop online and pickup in store you get a bonus of 2000 Hudson Bay Rewards points, which buys you a $10 gift card
https://www.thebay.com/content/content. ... INDOUTMORE

Or pay $90 and have it shipped for free (free shipping, no minimum on Friday, April 12)
May 28, 2007
63 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
Kfox wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:29 am
The code doesn't work now , BUT.......

Price is now $90 and if you shop online and pickup in store you get a bonus of 2000 Hudson Bay Rewards points, which buys you a $10 gift card
https://www.thebay.com/content/content. ... INDOUTMORE

Or pay $90 and have it shipped for free (free shipping, no minimum on Friday, April 12)
Lol I just picked one up from Oakridge this afternoon for $99, and the sales girl event went as far as looking into 3 weeks worth of flyers to see if there would be any further sales on them. Had no idea about the online sale with the 2000 rewards bonus though. They had a whole pallet of like 51 there with no pricing on them. Kinda had her curious as to why. Anyways, ordered another one online, and will return mine when I go to pick up the new one tomorrow :)

EDITED: Also don't forget ebates is up to 7.5% now.. so BONUS! :)
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1144 posts
450 upvotes
North York, ON
Picked mine up today and have already used it LOL. Love it and compared to our cast irons these are like a feather and whether it was needed or not I seasoned it. Cooked an egg and was amazed that the side of the fry pan was the same temp as the base/ flat portion. Cooking was definitely diff from cast iron. Pan took a bit to heat up but it was a very even heat throughout the entire pan- will have to keep an eye on it when first warming it up. Extremely pleased with my purchase, thanks OP and all that contributed.
Nov 1, 2017
389 posts
118 upvotes
What's special about this pan?

I see it works with induction, and it has a metal handle so you can also use it in the oven.

Is that it?
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1144 posts
450 upvotes
North York, ON
PerformingAzura wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 10:42 am
What's special about this pan?

I see it works with induction, and it has a metal handle so you can also use it in the oven.

Is that it?
It's the "Tri Ply" that makes it special with even temps throughout the entire pan incl sides. For myself it means no more rotating food around the pan for even cooking. U.S. made and all plys are equal in thickness. Cooked some bacon last night (Caesar Bacon bits) and every little scrap was equally cooked without constantly moving it around.
Cheaper Chinese Tri Ply can be bought but the uneven thickness of the plys means less even cooking. Warping of the bottom is also a concern which would make the pan useless. Clean up a breeze and I can see easily cooking items that are very heat sensitive- shrimp, squid, etc. I can also see using this for searing meat.
FYI if anyone had told me 10 yrs ago I'd be happily spending $100 on a fry pan I would've called them Nutz...
Last edited by magoot on Apr 13th, 2019 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 23, 2008
10 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Anyone have a new promo code, neither one works (FRIENDS OR FLASH)
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2009
1516 posts
455 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody know if the 8" pans ever drop in price equivocally? I'm talking $60ish.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1092 posts
652 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
The price has gone up from $84.99 to $89.99..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)