Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

All Gone! - Nobis Clearance 60% OFF! Yatesy $540 tax in!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2022 6:15 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3199 posts
2844 upvotes
Cambridge
Wish these weren't final sale... I think I know what size would fit my wife but not certain.

I've got a Nobis men's parka that I've never even taken out of it's garment bag. :/
[OP]
Nov 5, 2012
635 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
Variability wrote: Looks like mainly L or XL available.
There were a lot of sizes available on women few hours ago. Men sizes were limited though.
Nov 22, 2019
218 posts
168 upvotes
MB
Why th do i keep getting access denied on the bay websites? Ive been experiencing this for years
Images
  • 550E53EE-716E-4577-BD1A-1FF57789C7FE.png
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
9414 posts
4561 upvotes
Toronto
alfredolinguini wrote: Why th do i keep getting access denied on the bay websites? Ive been experiencing this for years
VPN of some sort is my guess.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2413 posts
1444 upvotes
Toronto
Redsanta wrote: idk not trendy anymore, ppl look at your ears more (airpods pro 2) vs some brands on a jacket these days
dude what are you talking about?

jackets to keep you warm, not to get ppl's attention to look at what brands you are wearing. no one gives a sht if you are wearing pro 1 or 2 or even air max.
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
9357 posts
5987 upvotes
ON
elgordito wrote: Wait until you learn they already have 3 similar parkas that they only wear 3 times a year Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Snobis...Face With Tears Of Joy
Apr 1, 2010
70 posts
94 upvotes
Edmonton
Showing as $1,195 for me? Is there a discount code?!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3380 posts
5481 upvotes
Calgary
ozzmandan wrote: Showing as $1,195 for me? Is there a discount code?!
The deal is dead. There were a number of jackets on clearance. OP's link now takes you to the last Nobis jacket listed on The Bay which happens to be not on sale. The link originally took you to all Nobis listings.
Nov 22, 2019
218 posts
168 upvotes
MB
Variability wrote: VPN of some sort is my guess.
I'm not using VPN. It also happens to my laptop or desktop.. The Bay banned my IP or something?
Sep 17, 2012
155 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
Have an upvote OP...I saw when you posted there were sales... now you're getting down voted because people missed it lol feels bad
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
4116 posts
4018 upvotes
Toronto
dilligafeh wrote: Have wife, wallet never safe...
How to optimize between having wife and wallet safe?
To the moon
Jul 15, 2020
23 posts
10 upvotes
Damn.. missed out.. in need of a jacket too.. upvoted anyways
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
9357 posts
5987 upvotes
ON
Redsanta wrote: How to optimize between having wife and wallet safe?
That is a question for the ages my friend...maybe rent wife? I keep separate finances and so far it's been working great, but I suspect it's because mine doesn't appear to be a spender, I fill that role in the family unfortunately, with my hobbies and RFD.Pensive Face
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2850 posts
1975 upvotes
Redsanta wrote: How to optimize between having wife and wallet safe?
You see that couch in your living room?

You can sleep there for a night and youll be fine. Sleep there for 2 days and it feels like a punishment.
[OP]
Nov 5, 2012
635 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
TaNgTaNg wrote: Have an upvote OP...I saw when you posted there were sales... now you're getting down voted because people missed it lol feels bad
Yeah there were 2 jackets for men and I think 4 jackets for women when I posted it. It was a great deal for those who were able to get it.

Nobis is an awesome jacket. It’s super warm! A few of my friends still don’t know about them when they see me wearing it. Unlike the other jackets you can tell what brand it is from far away.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)