Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] Bay Days are back! (Oct. 16 - Oct 29

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 6:31 pm
Jul 28, 2007
777 posts
1208 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone know if/when the Bay will do an additional % off clearance? Thanks!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1585 posts
2148 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Last fall Bay Days was a 24 day event for the first time. If it is true and Bay Days ends on Thursday, will there be a TIMELESS TUESDAY Discount event during BAY DAYS?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
1585 posts
2148 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Try promo code: E37523T
Nov 22, 2018
30 posts
10 upvotes
GTA
Is checkout working for you guys?
I logged in to Rakuten, clicked on The Bay link, it opened The Bay website. I logged in to my account, added item, clicked on checkout, applied the E37523T coupon, applied to use all my rewards points, added shipping address, all good so far.
Next step I typed my credit card info, unchecked "save credit card" as I don't want them to save it on their server, clicked on "save & continue" but it won't continue to the next step :(
No information is missing, it has checkmarks on everything but it won't continue any further.
I tried with edge, firefox, chrome on desktop and also on my mobile, it won't continue any further and does not show any errors.
Any idea? Is their payment processor down? Is it because of Rakuten, coupon usageo, usage of HBC rewards points or the fact that I am not saving the credit card? Anyone experienced the same?

BTW, if I choose to pay with Paypal it seems to be working, it opens the Paypal window but it doesn't reduce the total by the ammount of HBC reward points.