Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Beautyrest Black Diamond PIllow $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2016 11:44 am
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2008
2176 posts
339 upvotes
Montreal
wow 200$ for a pillow. You can get a twin mattress + bed frame at ikea with that price
Instagram: prince_of_chips
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like based on the comments the smell will go away if you air it for a few days. Too bad don't have free shipping and no option to ship to store. I wonder if this deal is available in store.
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3741 posts
3508 upvotes
projectmoonlightcafe wrote: Seems like based on the comments the smell will go away if you air it for a few days. Too bad don't have free shipping and no option to ship to store. I wonder if this deal is available in store.
I'm getting free standard delivery.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
orbitdesign wrote: I'm getting free standard delivery.
Are you using the HBC card? Seems the link on top says free if use HBC credit on orders above $49. I don't have one, so it says free for orders above $99.
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3741 posts
3508 upvotes
projectmoonlightcafe wrote: Are you using the HBC card? Seems the link on top says free if use HBC credit on orders above $49. I don't have one, so it says free for orders above $99.
No, I just put in my postal code (Cambridge) and it says Free for the shipping cost. Have yet to pull the trigger though....
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
orbitdesign wrote: No, I just put in my postal code (Cambridge) and it says Free for the shipping cost. Have yet to pull the trigger though....
weird....mine showed a shipping cost. Oh well, it's only a 5 minute drive to Hillcrest.
Board games!!!!
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
Ordered. Wanted to try one of these a couple months ago but no way I was paying $200.

OP Thanked
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3892 posts
3909 upvotes
GTA
Is the cover washable on these? I assume so?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5771 posts
7832 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
orbitdesign wrote: I'm getting free standard delivery.
Standard is free. But at the moment. Express us free also Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2148 posts
2171 upvotes
Toronto
DCanadaS wrote: like op said TRUST ME BUY IT!
Bud, we heard you the first 3 times. Trying to get your post count up?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2298 upvotes
Barrie
chilli604 wrote: Standard is free. But at the moment. Express us free also Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
The website is really broken. Sometimes I am getting a final price of $200 and sometimes the sale price. Sometimes free shipping, sometimes paid shipping...It is a crazy mess if you ask me.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3452 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone with this pillow tell me if it gets really hot when you use it? I've used a memory foam pillow before and while I like how it felt, it got uncomfortably warm.

If it stays cool then I'll probably get one.
Nov 25, 2016
134 posts
96 upvotes
Is the original post saying that these are available in store in edmonton ? I'm in edmonton and would prefer to get it right away as opposed to shipping

Thx
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3741 posts
3508 upvotes
silverele wrote: Can someone with this pillow tell me if it gets really hot when you use it? I've used a memory foam pillow before and while I like how it felt, it got uncomfortably warm.

If it stays cool then I'll probably get one.
I can't say for sure, but the name is Diamond cool and it's intent is it always be cold. I'm hoping it works as advertised. Their Black mattresses do the same.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2298 upvotes
Barrie
RunnerForDeals wrote: The website is really broken. Sometimes I am getting a final price of $200 and sometimes the sale price. Sometimes free shipping, sometimes paid shipping...It is a crazy mess if you ask me.
So check your invoice closely. You WILL be charged shipping on this even though the shipping was FREE on the checkout pages. I just completed my order, selected the free shipping and on the last page I got Order total of $67.79 however a charge to my Pay Pal of $81.74 AND a phantom Shipping Charge of $13.95.
Oct 29, 2013
121 posts
72 upvotes
edmonton
had free shipping then on the very last page i get a confirmation i pay 85. 14 dollar shpping charged not sure what changed. on phone now trying to fix it
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2298 upvotes
Barrie
JimmyM689 wrote: had free shipping then on the very last page i get a confirmation i pay 85. 14 dollar shpping charged not sure what changed. on phone now trying to fix it
Me too, but their customer service is hammered right now so on hold.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
Just came back from Hillcrest. There's about 10 on display. Advantage is NO SHIPPING...lol
Board games!!!!