• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2018 9:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
1516 posts
329 upvotes

[The Bay] Calvin Klein / Tommy Hilfiger Ties $14.99+

I've seen this deal usually around the bay days. There is a variety here $14.99 and up

code 15OFF also works for 15% if you use your hbc mastercard / credit card.

dont forget ebates also
8 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
1267 posts
127 upvotes
Do you know if the code works if you buy in-store too ? I can't seem to find the code anywhere online. Thanks !

Also, deal is in-store too as usual w the Bay. I found out of stock one in-store and pretty good selection of CK and MK for 20 too.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1589 posts
813 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
When will the promo code expire? Wanna pick up other things after work
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
1516 posts
329 upvotes
earthpetal wrote: When will the promo code expire? Wanna pick up other things after work

ENDS MARCH 15, 2018 AT 11:59 PM ET
Online & In Stores
Save an Extra 15% on Regular and Sale Prices With Your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.
Use Code 15OFF at Checkout.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1275 posts
848 upvotes
Montreal
I bought 4 of these ties last week. Wish I had a code. Bought online since the store stock can't be nearly as good. Ties are all nice and good enough quality. They're all in boxed set. I bought some from RW&Co and whatever is inside is so thin and became misaligned after wearing the tie twice. Winners used to be my go-to place for ties but the stock seems to be depleted there.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
1267 posts
127 upvotes
If it's the same ties on sale, you can get price adjusted as long as it was bought after Feb 1st. FYI, I checked in store and they said it starts on Wednesday for instore .... Manager said to CS over the phone...
molybdenum wrote: I bought 4 of these ties last week. Wish I had a code. Bought online since the store stock can't be nearly as good. Ties are all nice and good enough quality. They're all in boxed set. I bought some from RW&Co and whatever is inside is so thin and became misaligned after wearing the tie twice. Winners used to be my go-to place for ties but the stock seems to be depleted there.