Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger Undershirts and Underwear $15.99 Calvin Klein Dress socks $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2017 4:38 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5546 posts
3067 upvotes
Winnipeg
Bleachway wrote: I was in need of some Dress Socks, Thanks OP!

Is there any code for Free Shipping?

Edit: All sold out during Check Out.... SMH, Bay needs to let us know whether they have the items in inventory when adding to cart, not letting us know when were reviewing the order...
Same here. For everything I put in my cart. Went through the entire process of checking out, only to find that everything I chose is sold out.

Thanks HBC... fix your site.
This isn't a blog.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8085 posts
3868 upvotes
Tons of product available in store. Not worth shopping online for this deal. I'm lucky to have The Bay in my building's basement :).
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2004
3138 posts
2300 upvotes
Cowboy905 wrote: if anyone cares, all the Stanfields stuff is made in Canada (Nova Scotia actually) Pretty good pricing on Made in Canada stuff.
Are you sure about that? That would be great if it is. I was looking at one of their boxer 2 packs and on the site it says "imported"

link
Nov 18, 2016
50 posts
122 upvotes
Cowboy905 wrote: if anyone cares, all the Stanfields stuff is made in Canada (Nova Scotia actually) Pretty good pricing on Made in Canada stuff.
I care! Thanks for sharing this. Gonna grab a few of the v-neck 2-packs. Thanks to OP too!
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
2040 posts
26 upvotes
Website is a mess, I'm getting all sorts of errors - maybe I'll venture in store.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2012
1123 posts
1064 upvotes
MARKHAM
are the thermals/long johns worth the price? $20-30 still seems a bit expensive, aren't there cheaper alternatives available elsewhere or is this a good/warm brand?
Mar 7, 2006
240 posts
98 upvotes
BaconMunch wrote: Website is a mess, I'm getting all sorts of errors - maybe I'll venture in store.
I wholeheartedly agree! How are these idiots still in business?

Everything is in stock until you enter all your payment info then suddenly it's out of stock and you have to go through the same process over and over just to check if an item is actually in stock.

I was wondering why has it been so long since I ordered (tried to order) something from the Bay? Wow, the memory just came back.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
You're being unnecessarily harsh. Until the transaction is processed and goes through, stock level can fluctuate. Better you get an error now than an email AFTER the order is placed letting you know it's OOS.

Although I wanted to order online, I ventured in store, had socks and under shirts, AND I stacked the spend 50, save 10 mobile coupon.

Leaving the house = Win.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1184 posts
855 upvotes
Said212 wrote: You're being unnecessarily harsh. Until the transaction is processed and goes through, stock level can fluctuate. Better you get an error now than an email AFTER the order is placed letting you know it's OOS.

Although I wanted to order online, I ventured in store, had socks and under shirts, AND I stacked the spend 50, save 10 mobile coupon.

Leaving the house = Win.
Noone is being harsh. It's a terrible and frustrating online system for such a large company
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Fair point! They can definitely do better...hell their online system forced me to get out of the house today so it wouldn't hurt them to update. I feel this way about Best Buy's site for sure.
Koodo Mobile
Nov 15, 2015
381 posts
621 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Said212 wrote: You're being unnecessarily harsh. Until the transaction is processed and goes through, stock level can fluctuate. Better you get an error now than an email AFTER the order is placed letting you know it's OOS.

Leaving the house = Win.
Oh wow, is there any way for us to get this mobile coupon?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
KingAli wrote: Oh wow, is there any way for us to get this mobile coupon?
Try this! Text "save" to 22322

When you do, you get:

BAY: Reply Y to join The Bay Mobile & save on the go. Up to 4 msg per/mo.
Msg&DataRtsApply Info: Txt HELP/AIDE OptOut: Txt STOP/ARRET

After you text them back with "Y", you get:
BAY: Welcome to The Bay Mobile. Save $10 w/code: 451____________ Exp. 21/06/12.
:)
Koodo Mobile
Nov 15, 2015
381 posts
621 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Sweet! Thanks for that
Oct 26, 2010
475 posts
170 upvotes
Langley
Said212 wrote: Try this! Text "save" to 22322

When you do, you get:

BAY: Reply Y to join The Bay Mobile & save on the go. Up to 4 msg per/mo.

After you text them back with "Y", you get:
BAY: Welcome to The Bay Mobile. Save $10 w/code: 451____________ Exp. 21/06/12.
:)
Sweet!!!
Can i use this only online? Or store as well?
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
2059 posts
359 upvotes
are these better then ralph lauren (or as good) or calvin klein? looking at briefs and under t shirts
Nov 8, 2004
95 posts
62 upvotes
Is this deal confirmed dead, online at least? Can't add anything to cart, let along sale items
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
2059 posts
359 upvotes
doctag wrote: Best deals are on the tommy 3 packs. Stocked up on those. Thanks
eshskee wrote: thx op.. bought 3 tommys for 24$ taxes n shipping.. good deal!
Ehulk101 wrote: http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... 689868--24

I highly recommend these if you're looking for an undershirt.
marcfar wrote: Threw away 3 pairs of dress socks this week and have been looking for a few pairs. Good timing! Even some thermal underwear just in time for crazy cold snaps!
steviee32m wrote: The one day sales are usually in store as well. I know this particular one last year was
are these better then ralph lauren (or as good) or calvin klein? looking at briefs and under t shirts
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2009
1136 posts
634 upvotes
colavs19 wrote: Noone is being harsh. It's a terrible and frustrating online system for such a large company
Still they better than sears where sears you wait forever for confirmation email and a few weeks later you found out its sold-out that's why no confirmation email in your inbox.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Aren't these sale prices basically just everyday prices at Winners/Marshalls?
Aug 16, 2009
409 posts
386 upvotes
consumerPI wrote: Aren't these sale prices basically just everyday prices at Winners/Marshalls?
They are. Bought at bay and winners many times. But you have to make sure you have the right sizes in the package when you buy at winners. Once bought small tommy and when i got home and opnee the package, only one was small and the other three were medium.