Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] Casper mattresses 40% off at the bay

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2020 4:20 pm
Member
Dec 25, 2012
386 posts
337 upvotes
Ontario
The springs are there, it's surrounded by a foam perimeter. The easiest way to test it is to just sit on it and if it bounces it has springs. At first I thought the same for mine but after sleeping on it you feel the springs bounce and the website shows its surrounded by foam. I think you got the right mattress and it's just an oversight by you reporting before checking. Just see how it's layered on the website. I highly doubt casper would mess up an order like that, it would be a huge oversight.

https://casper.com/ca/en/mattresses/cas ... erial=foam
Jr. Member
Feb 19, 2017
103 posts
27 upvotes
There is also a weight difference between the foam and hybrid mattress.

Casper queen foam mattress is 85 lbs
Casper queen hydride is 106 lbs

Edit changed 206lbs to 106lbs my bad
Last edited by volt2017 on Feb 22nd, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1167 posts
863 upvotes
Brampton
Queen Hybrid is 106lbs

[quote=volt2017 post_id=32184298 time=1582392011 user_id=1382002]
There is also a weight difference between the foam and hybrid mattress.

Casper queen foam mattress is 85 lbs
Casper queen hydride is 206 lbs
[/quote]
Newbie
Jul 7, 2006
59 posts
58 upvotes
micromen wrote: The springs are there, it's surrounded by a foam perimeter. The easiest way to test it is to just sit on it and if it bounces it has springs. At first I thought the same for mine but after sleeping on it you feel the springs bounce and the website shows its surrounded by foam. I think you got the right mattress and it's just an oversight by you reporting before checking. Just see how it's layered on the website. I highly doubt casper would mess up an order like that, it would be a huge oversight.

https://casper.com/ca/en/mattresses/cas ... erial=foam
I was wrong but.going on reviews. They changed construction







Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 7, 2007
3412 posts
1515 upvotes
GTA
Mine arrived yesterday and was definitely a king hybrid. Almost murdered myself trying to lift
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3127 posts
302 upvotes
Ottawa
Looks like my mattress has finally shipped :)

FEB 25
11:27 PM
Picked up by Purolator at Toronto sort ctr/ctr tri, ON
Hello
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
3045 posts
2841 upvotes
Alberta
My essential twin ordered from the Bay for my son arrived yesterday.
Member
Sep 3, 2006
260 posts
87 upvotes
Montreal
I git mine a while ago. This mattress smell so bad. The smell fades away over the days but it still smells a lot. I wonder if this is dangerous for my health?
Member
Jan 26, 2010
329 posts
88 upvotes
It's a very average mattress. Got a king Hybrid, been in much better and much worse beds after trying a few days. Happy to have for a grand though, I do not see this mattress holding up for more then 5 years... there will be sag ...thank you OP though, happy with average.
Member
Mar 9, 2008
442 posts
92 upvotes
Casper refused to adjust the price to the Bay price that I placed on 17th, even the agent say it will be adjusted. The order show 18th because of the delay over the phone just passed 12 am and crosses to 18th. This is total Bull$hit after throwing away ur own bed and doing all the set up. This is not even economically viable for Casper especially if I return now they will lose the money and the bed.... I thought they have good customer service according to all the reviews, but they just say we can't price match even I explained the whole situation to them like three time with three different agents. They clearly do not have the right customer service training or a sense of business to rentain their customers.
Newbie
Feb 17, 2020
5 posts
2 upvotes
My mattress was delivered this week by UPS and was soaked in an extremely potent, chemical fluid. I had to put it outside. UPS will be picking it up today but since Casper no longer makes the hybrid mattress, they aren’t able to send a replacement. Supervisor also refused to send a comparable product. What a fail.
Images
  • 68E89B35-0770-4D85-8E42-CD0449BBB918.jpeg
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1576 posts
910 upvotes
Ottawa
ScubaJules wrote: My mattress was delivered this week by UPS and was soaked in an extremely potent, chemical fluid. I had to put it outside. UPS will be picking it up today but since Casper no longer makes the hybrid mattress, they aren’t able to send a replacement. Supervisor also refused to send a comparable product. What a fail.
Mattress is likely fine inside wrapped in many many layers of plastic.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
3045 posts
2841 upvotes
Alberta
ScubaJules wrote: My mattress was delivered this week by UPS and was soaked in an extremely potent, chemical fluid. I had to put it outside. UPS will be picking it up today but since Casper no longer makes the hybrid mattress, they aren’t able to send a replacement. Supervisor also refused to send a comparable product. What a fail.
chriscabob wrote: Mattress is likely fine inside wrapped in many many layers of plastic.
I would agree. The way the mattress is vacuum sealed in fairly heavy poly plastic, it is most likely protected against any liquid damage.

Top