• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2020 7:05 am
[OP]
Dec 15, 2011
204 posts
288 upvotes
Calgary

[The Bay] Crewneck T-Shirts - $6.97

I found what seems like a pretty good deal on these T-shirts from The Bay on clearance at $8 each.

I bought 7 tees and used code E94276Y to get $10 off $50 which brought the price down per shirt to under $7.

I wasn't able to find a code for free shipping, but the wife ordered some make-up which got us over the minimum threshold. Alternatively, you could buy a single expensive item like a throw blanket to get you free shipping then return the filler item at a later date.

I can't comment on the quality or fit of these 'En Thread' crew neck tees as I've never tried one on before, but for the price I'm willing to give them a try.

Also - material is 95% cotton and 5% spandex.
28 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1363 posts
1049 upvotes
Looked for local pick up but nothing available. Good find OP. Minimum shipping costs are a bit high.
Nov 13, 2018
594 posts
1373 upvotes
I hate when the price in the title is based on ifs ands and buts.

IF you use this promo code with a minimum spend AND you buy an expensive blanket for free shipping, BUT then return the blanket, these shirts are $6.97
Feb 1, 2006
472 posts
112 upvotes
Canuck485 wrote: I see $8
I think the OP inferred that once you apply the code it brings the price down to under $7.
Oct 6, 2020
14 posts
14 upvotes
Thanks OP! Picked some up. Loved the beauty item trick to get the free shipping threshold down. Ok Hand Sign
[OP]
Dec 15, 2011
204 posts
288 upvotes
Calgary
mikebmt wrote: I hate when the price in the title is based on ifs ands and buts.

IF you use this promo code with a minimum spend AND you buy an expensive blanket for free shipping, BUT then return the blanket, these shirts are $6.97
On the one hand, I definitely agree with you... But on the other hand, the best deals I've ever gotten off of RFD required jumping through a hoop or two.

The posts I've found most valuable on this site have generally been the ones that came with suggestions on how to maximize and stack discounts and you can't always fit all those details in the title.

That said, if RFD had a mandated format for posting that either required pre- or post- conditional discount pricing, I'd certainly follow it.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1482 posts
558 upvotes
If you have an HBC MasterCard, you get free shipping with a minimum $45 order. Thank you OP for the $10 off code, I was able to use it on a robe that was on sale.
"I've saved so much money, I have practically MADE money!" :)
Apr 7, 2016
80 posts
25 upvotes
Items in bag do not qualify for this promotion when I try to use the code, anyone have this issue?
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1482 posts
558 upvotes
iamsoflossy wrote: Items in bag do not qualify for this promotion when I try to use the code, anyone have this issue?
What are you applying it to?
"I've saved so much money, I have practically MADE money!" :)
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1870 posts
522 upvotes
North York
Uniqlo t-shirts are much better. $5 clearance bin
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1341 posts
1474 upvotes
Surrey
are these the same T that Mark Elliot Zuckerberg wears all the time?
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
13032 posts
2306 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
I like the 100% cotton Gildan t-shirts at Michaels. $6 regular, but goes on sale from time to time.
Apr 15, 2018
158 posts
115 upvotes
I like Gildan....products. Canadian Company out of Montreal. I generally buy them from Amazon.

Full disclosure ...I have owned shares in Gildan for MANY years.
Nov 13, 2018
594 posts
1373 upvotes
fearlessfx wrote: On the one hand, I definitely agree with you... But on the other hand, the best deals I've ever gotten off of RFD required jumping through a hoop or two.

The posts I've found most valuable on this site have generally been the ones that came with suggestions on how to maximize and stack discounts and you can't always fit all those details in the title.

That said, if RFD had a mandated format for posting that either required pre- or post- conditional discount pricing, I'd certainly follow it.
Sure, but don't clickbait everyone into the thread thinking it's moral or easy to get the price you posted.

Not everyone wants Canada Post trucks driving to their house every day for no **** reason.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1870 posts
522 upvotes
North York
hellzscream wrote: That's in store only
Yes... if ya'll are not in a rush for plain t-shirts, it's the place to go. Better quality than this En Thread brand.
Aug 16, 2009
329 posts
268 upvotes
thericyip wrote: Uniqlo t-shirts are much better. $5 clearance bin
I like their fit. Medium is perfect fit for me but unfortunately they shrink after a wash.