[The Bay] Dead 2 pack non stick frying pans by zwilling j.a. henckels

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2019 7:50 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1342 posts
1242 upvotes
Alberta
How do these compare to the All-Clad nonstick pans? I just recently started to invest in All-Clad (12" skillet with lid and 14" wok), but I already have JA Henckel pots, utensils and knives. I wanted to get some All-Clad nonstick pans, but his seems like a great deal. Would the All-Clad pans be better? Do the All-Clad nonstick pans ever see this type of discount? Thank you in advance.
Nov 10, 2013
93 posts
73 upvotes
Thanks Op. was waiting for these to go down in price from last 69.99 sale
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1276 posts
288 upvotes
BC
thanks OP, jumped on these
"Shorty wanna be a thug" -2pac
Feb 7, 2008
893 posts
231 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thx! Jumped on these for myself and a set as a gift!
[OP]
Sep 25, 2013
99 posts
117 upvotes
Lush78 wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 6:35 pm
How do these compare to the All-Clad nonstick pans? I just recently started to invest in All-Clad (12" skillet with lid and 14" wok), but I already have JA Henckel pots, utensils and knives. I wanted to get some All-Clad nonstick pans, but his seems like a great deal. Would the All-Clad pans be better? Do the All-Clad nonstick pans ever see this type of discount? Thank you in advance.
I think both are great. You just need to decide which has the better shape and size for your cooking style. Keep in mind that when it comes to longevity, non stick pans are not gonna last remotely long as stainless steel ones. Chances are in a few years, you will replace them no matter which brand.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1342 posts
1242 upvotes
Alberta
hahabowen wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 8:26 pm
I think both are great. You just need to decide which has the better shape and size for your cooking style. Keep in mind that when it comes to longevity, non stick pans are not gonna last remotely long as stainless steel ones. Chances are in a few years, you will replace them no matter which brand.
Thank. I was thinking the same. These Henckel ones must be better than these since the regular price is much higher? Basically the same sale price though.

https://m.thebay.com/all-clad-two-piece ... &N=0&pdp=1
Mar 23, 2017
231 posts
139 upvotes
Canada
postingaway wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 6:22 pm
Just a note to everybody- these are non-induction compatible pans. I was about to buy them for the possibly of an induction range in the future but... :(
These are induction compatible as per zwilling website.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2543 posts
1876 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thank you OP! Missed out the last time this was on sale!
I’m not cheap……I’m frugal!!!
Dec 25, 2012
588 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto
Why do ppl say non stick lasts only 2 yrs....y'all scraping em with metal forks?
JS
Aug 14, 2012
250 posts
167 upvotes
North Vancouver
Lush78 wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 6:35 pm
I bought a couple of the vistaclad/truclad Henckels (can't remember which version) about a year ago and they are the worst pans ever. They practically became non-stick after just a few uses, even though I used and washed them exactly as you're supposed to. Stay away IMO. I do love the stainless steel Henckels pan I bought at the same time though. May pick up these, price is right
[OP]
Sep 25, 2013
99 posts
117 upvotes
James Stonehenge wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 8:54 pm
Why do ppl say non stick lasts only 2 yrs....y'all scraping em with metal forks?
That's just my experience with any non stick pans.. Maybe if you really use it properly (not over heating it, dont cook anything with bone, etc.), you'd get longer usage out of it. But once there's a slight peeling of the non stick coating, i wouldn't use it anymore as i dont want any of the coating end up in my stomach haha.