• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2019 7:50 pm
Dec 25, 2012
586 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
Lush78 wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 6:35 pm
How do these compare to the All-Clad nonstick pans? I just recently started to invest in All-Clad (12" skillet with lid and 14" wok), but I already have JA Henckel pots, utensils and knives. I wanted to get some All-Clad nonstick pans, but his seems like a great deal. Would the All-Clad pans be better? Do the All-Clad nonstick pans ever see this type of discount? Thank you in advance.
Would love to know
JS
Mar 12, 2016
486 posts
513 upvotes
James Stonehenge wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 8:54 pm
Why do ppl say non stick lasts only 2 yrs....y'all scraping em with metal forks?
probably cause most people who know how to cook use higher heat than nonsticks should be used for, so we pay a premium for good non stick pans at the expense of shortening its lifespan
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1410 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Bought these at the last sale. Great non-stick pans for the price. I know WireCutter gave high praise for the All-Clad, but unless that's on sale, I would just get these.

Unlike stainless steel pans, non-stick pans will not last as long.
Mar 14, 2018
177 posts
147 upvotes
Bought these last sale. Best non-stick pans I've used.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1342 posts
1242 upvotes
Alberta
Just got home from work with my 2 new all-clad pans waiting at my front door. I've never used them before, but the quality looks good. I'm very tempted to get these pans, but I "want" all-clad. Looking for $99 free shipping will be my tiping point.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
1342 posts
1242 upvotes
Alberta
James Stonehenge wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 9:46 pm
Is this the same as that other amazon all clad deal that was posted?
I started that last thread. It was for the 12" stainless steel frying pan with lid (SKU 41126).

I also scored the All-Clad 14" stainless steel stir fry/wok (4414) on an Amazon warehouse deal for $145. The comment only mentioned damaged packaging, which wasn't bad and the pan inside was mint and unused.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
1269 posts
71 upvotes
Have we determined if these are induction compatible? I have seen one model state that they are, but can’t find definitive details on the set on sale.
Jan 6, 2019
65 posts
103 upvotes
Great non stick pans, bought them about 2 years ago, still going good. The are not high temp pans as any with non stick coating. Better not to use to sear steak :)
Mar 1, 2012
564 posts
255 upvotes
omegas_decree wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 9:59 pm
Have we determined if these are induction compatible? I have seen one model state that they are, but can’t find definitive details on the set on sale.
EDIT: Scratch that. I have a different set than the one posted.
Last edited by Masernaut on Mar 11th, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 1, 2012
564 posts
255 upvotes
Lush78 wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 9:45 pm
Just got home from work with my 2 new all-clad pans waiting at my front door. I've never used them before, but the quality looks good. I'm very tempted to get these pans, but I "want" all-clad. Looking for $99 free shipping will be my tiping point.
Do let us know how they fare. I am thinking of getting them as they are on sale at The Bay for $70. I mostly want them so I can chuck lightly seared lamb steaks in the oven for cooking. The Zwillings are only rated for 300F - which makes them unusable for the oven. But the All-Clad apparently can go all the way up to 450F (last I remember when I saw them in the store).
Mar 23, 2017
231 posts
139 upvotes
Canada
Masernaut wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 10:26 pm
Do let us know how they fare. I am thinking of getting them as they are on sale at The Bay for $70. I mostly want them so I can chuck lightly seared lamb steaks in the oven for cooking. The Zwillings are only rated for 300F - which makes them unusable for the oven. But the All-Clad apparently can go all the way up to 450F (last I remember when I saw them in the store).
all clad ones can go up to 500 F in the oven. I am torn between zwilling or all clad as well. Recently got the All clad 12" SS skillet so all clad non stick will nicely compliment the skillet.
Mar 1, 2012
564 posts
255 upvotes
The prices are similar. Go with the All-Clad. If I was shopping around now, I would definitely have bought the All-Clad. But back in December, the Zwillings were ~$50 cheaper.