[DOC MARTENS] Clearance (30% OFF) + EXTRA 20% OFF + FS over $99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2021 2:45 pm
[OP]
Jul 2, 2017
59 posts
201 upvotes

[The Bay] [DOC MARTENS] Clearance (30% OFF) + EXTRA 20% OFF + FS over $99

Use code EXTRA20 after adding to cart for further discount. Free shipping on orders over $99.

This code applies site-wide for all clearance items.

Limited sizes of Doc Martens boots currently on Clearance + extra 20% OFF. Looks like most boots are already discounted approx 30% plus an extra 20% at checkout.

Good deal if you are looking for that classic look and can find your size! I copped myself a 1460 Greasy for $126.56 (taxes in).
31 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
2011 posts
582 upvotes
People still buy this brand? I have not tried them for such a long time since the last time and only time I bought one, i found the shoe to be very heavy and uncomfortable.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1957 posts
465 upvotes
Hamilton
simplylgg wrote: People still buy this brand? I have not tried them for such a long time since the last time and only time I bought one, i found the shoe to be very heavy and uncomfortable.
Between the four of us in our family we have close to two dozen pairs. They're my go to work shoe and when we went to NYC and walked everywhere we both wore our boots for comfort. They're what my wife wears to work and she's on her feet all day.

Prices are good. I don't need anymore shoes though.
Dec 23, 2018
85 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
simplylgg wrote: People still buy this brand? I have not tried them for such a long time since the last time and only time I bought one, i found the shoe to be very heavy and uncomfortable.
Its a unique conundrum. You are right and maybe wrong. I have the Chelsea Bex Boots and they look super cool to me but they don't work with everything unless you're a hipster from Queen St. West and can wear a fisherman beanie in the summers. They are heavy, and also add a couple of inches. I wore them once on a date feeling quite cool with my black jeans and navy blue t-shirt but then it occurred to me, that they made me look 6'1" and as a 5'9" dude, I started feeling like an impostor but thankfully, she didn't notice them, but I wish she had so she would've been the one to write 'Its not me, its you' text and save me from that misery. Anyway, I bought the size 9, which is a .5 size up from what I usually get and it felt like my feet were trapped in a bear trap, midfoot squished so tight that I am not sure whether the boot loosened up or my midfoot shrank. And like my Timbs, I thought you had to break them in. So I took the pain like a champ only to find later on you can't keep these on for long times. Its like the party guy/girl you meet in the club, you love 'em but they're definitely not the best for you.

Though my Timbs are boots too, and not as heavy and one of the most comfortable shoes I wear, and can even sleep with them on.
Powah.ca
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6512 posts
6504 upvotes
Downtown Canada
I need to buy something that is not clerance to get free shipping.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
6183 posts
2703 upvotes
Debtario
I got the utility hardie last May when they were on sale, stitching and the elastic is already going on it. 1 Year "warranty" where they'll just blame wear and tear.

They are still comfortable, but Quality is not what it used to be. I can't see myself paying anywhere near the retail price for what they are selling now.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Mar 25, 2018
170 posts
57 upvotes
Thanks OP in for 2 pairs! I really did not need another pair of boots, but I always wanted some DMs. And around 150 for two pairs all in is not bad at all.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
1032 posts
1170 upvotes
still good quality nowadays?
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
13465 posts
2653 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
simplylgg wrote: People still buy this brand?
They were marketed as a practical shoe before the cool kids started wearing them 50 years ago.
Last edited by rabbit on Jul 18th, 2021 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3373 posts
829 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP! I"ve been on a Doc kick lately... been lusting after a white pair so this is perfect.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3373 posts
829 upvotes
Vancouver
Franek wrote: They are in UK size right?
I think they are shown in US sizing.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4327 posts
4545 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks. Got some 1460 greasy black leather. Only size 9 left which is what I needed. Don't forget Rakuten for an extra 2.5%
Jul 17, 2021
11 posts
13 upvotes
Has anybody ordered Doc Martens from the Bay before and can confirm whether the website sizes are US or UK? I'd rather not have to bother with returns if they don't fit
[OP]
Jul 2, 2017
59 posts
201 upvotes
Mine just got delivered. Sizing in US.
Nov 22, 2019
121 posts
118 upvotes
MB
Website access is denied on edge, chrome, and ios safari.