Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] Effy Diamond Earrings for $30.00 (Original price $130.00) with any $50 purchase - The Bay

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 1:25 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Feb 3, 2014
218 posts
391 upvotes
Toronto

[The Bay] Effy Diamond Earrings for $30.00 (Original price $130.00) with any $50 purchase - The Bay

Spotted a "Diamond" deal at The Bay - "$130.00 Effy earring for $30.00 with any $50 purchase".

$50.00 purchase can be any purchase - including one day deal of $19.99 shirts as well! :) I had no reason to not to buy Effy Diamond Earring :)! They look great!
This will be a wonderful gift on Sister's birthday! Surprisingly, one don't need to go to Effy counter for this. They were available/displayed/in stock at almost all payment counters!

https://www.thebay.com/effy-purchase-ea ... =302023690
59 replies
Newbie
Aug 17, 2014
88 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Shows as $130 in my cart despite having an $80 item.in my cart
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 31, 2012
131 posts
702 upvotes
Toronto
justGZ wrote: Shows as $130 in my cart despite having an $80 item.in my cart
Try using the code EFFY at checkout.
Newbie
Jun 14, 2019
42 posts
17 upvotes
Thanks OP!

It worked, and can't wait to see that on GF's ears!
Wizerman wrote: Spotted a "Diamond" deal at The Bay - "$130.00 Effy earring for $30.00 with any $50 purchase".

$50.00 purchase can be any purchase - including one day deal of $19.99 shirts as well! :) I had no reason to not to buy Effy Diamond Earring :)! They look great!
This will be a wonderful gift on Sister's birthday! Surprisingly, one don't need to go to Effy counter for this. They were available/displayed/in stock at almost all payment counters!

https://www.thebay.com/effy-purchase-ea ... =302023690
Newbie
Jun 14, 2019
42 posts
17 upvotes
In addition to BoozeKlues, just thinking...

If you are located near The Bay physical location, just get them from there.
If you are away from physical location, call Customer Care while placing order. They are usually a great instant help!

Just call customer care
BoozeKlues wrote: Try using the code EFFY at checkout.
Member
Jun 12, 2013
446 posts
301 upvotes
I bought shoes instore the other day. Do you think I can get them to let me buy these for $30?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2017
1673 posts
1395 upvotes
Toronto
Nice find, thank you.. not really Confused Face ended up spending a lot more. But really thanks for the earring find.
Multi Millionaire in Points
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3062 posts
3024 upvotes
Oakville, ON
What’s the market value of 0.1 ct diamond ? More than 30 bucks I suppose ?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2017
1673 posts
1395 upvotes
Toronto
mrfrugal83 wrote: What’s the market value of 0.1 ct diamond ? More than 30 bucks I suppose ?
doesn't matter, it's fashion jewelry, only better quality.
Multi Millionaire in Points
Jr. Member
Jul 4, 2012
103 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver
mrfrugal83 wrote: What’s the market value of 0.1 ct diamond ? More than 30 bucks I suppose ?
Small diamonds are worthless and essentially have no market value. Diamonds are not rare, there are huge stocks of them, and jewelry prices are artificially inflated.
Newbie
May 1, 2016
98 posts
50 upvotes
Thank you, Wizerman, OP! I was actually planning to post this, but late by 1 hour hahaha....

Yes, it's indeed beautiful and real diamond! My neighbor worked for EFFY. He is a big fan of EFFY's quality and reputation! Most of the woman in my life - mom, aunts, sis, significant one - do not bother for karat or any thing like this. For them, diamond ring/earring is a diamond ring/earring Smiling Face With Open Mouth

@hassanmahmood - I did the same at Yorkdale location at TO. I showed Bay's purchase receipt of Dec 11 2019 and asked for this earring. They gladly accepted it - no question asked.




hassanmahmood wrote: I bought shoes instore the other day. Do you think I can get them to let me buy these for $30?
Newbie
May 1, 2016
98 posts
50 upvotes
Last night, gifted it to mom through Dad (as if Dad got it for her)!! She loved it and looks great on her! I was able to make Mom and Dad happy :) Thank you God for his opportunity!!

Now....got a sweet urgent demand from Dad to get another one for him - Dad wants to gift it to little sis as well!

The Bay - here I come....
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
49482 posts
5856 upvotes
Toronto
Adamshannon wrote: Last night, gifted it to mom through Dad (as if Dad got it for her)!! She loved it and looks great on her! I was able to make Mom and Dad happy :) Thank you God for his opportunity!!

Now....got a sweet urgent demand from Dad to get another one for him - Dad wants to gift it to little sis as well!

The Bay - here I come....
You might have a newborn sibling in a certain amount of months..
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
27090 posts
6530 upvotes
Hamilton
Jimboski wrote: You might have a newborn sibling in a certain amount of months..
0.o
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3854 posts
1460 upvotes
Ottawa
I believe these are just a single earring, not a pair
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8700 posts
5083 upvotes
ON
john.canad wrote: I believe these are just a single earring, not a pair
You believe wrong.

Purchase earrings for $30 with any $50 purchase site wide. Add item to cart with promo code: EFFY for discount to appear. Offers runs from December 11-19

These timeless sterling silver stud earrings are accented with shimmering diamond details.
925 Sterling Silver
Diamond, 0.1 ct. t.w.
Diamond colour, H-I
Diamond clarity, I1-I2
Post back
Made in USA
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2016
1486 posts
837 upvotes
Edmonton
Lmao how can you believe they are selling you one earring?

That’s like going to the store and they sold one sock or one glove. Some posters on here are mind boggling
john.canad wrote: I believe these are just a single earring, not a pair
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2017
1673 posts
1395 upvotes
Toronto
john.canad wrote: I believe these are just a single earring, not a pair
curious, can you elaborate?
Multi Millionaire in Points

Top