• Dec 22nd, 2017 3:12 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 12, 2016
417 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto

[The Bay] Fake christmas tree clearance.....PayPal +ebates+seniors deals

Last edited by SumeetJ918740 on Dec 4th, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
139 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
2419 posts
526 upvotes
Lethbridge
Unfort that half of them come with pinecones stuck on. Otherwise the prices are decent for 1000+ tip ones.

One of these years I'll find a good clearance pre-lit tree and save myself from having to string those damn lights... rofl
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
2419 posts
526 upvotes
Lethbridge
smithrmark wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 2:04 pm
Cut the pine cones off that what I planing on doing
I looked at doing that at one last year at HD or Lowes & I concluded there would be some noticeable gaps in the needles if I did so.

I hope this one works out for you sir!
Aug 23, 2017
17 posts
13 upvotes
After having the multitude of lights short out and burn out on my pre-lit artificial Christmas tree, I will never buy a tree pre-lit again. Stringing lights isn’t all that bad after all.
Aug 17, 2008
194 posts
883 upvotes
DarthVicious wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 3:01 pm
After having the multitude of lights short out and burn out on my pre-lit artificial Christmas tree, I will never buy a tree pre-lit again. Stringing lights isn’t all that bad after all.
I said the same thing... and then went christmas tree shopping yesterday to find out 99% of trees nowadays are all pre-lit and the non-pre-lit ones are ugly. I hate pre-lit trees, but am now stuck with another one after having no other good options.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
1765 posts
311 upvotes
pre-lit with LED's can't be that bad can it? More durable and longer lasting. Plus most are done in parallel so one bulb won't knock out an entire section?
Aug 17, 2008
194 posts
883 upvotes
mr_yellow wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 3:45 pm
pre-lit with LED's can't be that bad can it? More durable and longer lasting. Plus most are done in parallel so one bulb won't knock out an entire section?
my new one is done in parallel... my old one was not...

but also, we ended up chucking the old one because a wire came out for the lights, and if it was a strand I would have just replaced the strand, but since it was built into the tree I had to chuck the whole thing as I didn't want to risk a fire over one stupid wire
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1149 posts
472 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Walmart has Xmas tree clearance as well...
It’s only December 4 ...
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
2245 posts
376 upvotes
Montreal
earthpetal wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 5:26 pm
Walmart has Xmas tree clearance as well...
It’s only December 4 ...
thanks! walmart is cheaper
[OP]
Nov 12, 2016
417 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
tarushin wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 5:31 pm
thanks! walmart is cheaper
Went in store to check all of them .....most of them are a joke ....the one that is looking decent is the 299 one that's on for 149 to be honest
Jun 3, 2016
47 posts
66 upvotes
Purchased one when it was on for flash sale, set everything up, tree branches look nice and real but the only problem I have with these is the pre lit christmas lights that came with the tree shines an off shade of yellow.

To make the matter worse, all 3 layers of the trees had a slightly different shade of yellow, so I had to return it. Ended up purchasing the walmart tree instead, tree branch is not as refined but with ornaments on, it looks just fine! Lights are 100% better than the ones from the bay.

Also seems to be that they both have the same manufacturer/factory, since the boxes/tags looked exactly the same - hudson bay box did look a lot more high end though.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1077 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto, ON
what's the $25 off $125 promo code? says today only but the details are not available the mobile page
Apr 2, 2016
156 posts
18 upvotes
Discounts:
1) Ebates is 5%

2) From other thread, credit to cslusarc
"Heads up, Tuesday is Seniors Day, promo code SAVE is usable on Monday too.

Seniors Day
60 or Better
Save An Extra 15%

ENDS TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2017 AT 11:59PM ET
Shop With Code: SAVE

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Monday, December 4, 2017. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s). The following categories are a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY, GOURMET, OUTDOOR FURNITURE, PERSONAL-CARE ELECTRICS.

Full details."

OR

Promo code GIFT may work for $15 off $75.

SAVE gives you a bigger discount and it works. I just used SAVE.

OP Thanked.