• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2018 7:33 pm
[OP]
May 14, 2001
471 posts
108 upvotes
Vancouver

[The Bay] Free Shipping Friday (no minimum)at The Bay - May 25 only

A self explanatory promotion - The Bay has a one day free shipping with no minimum.

Shipping promo details
mmmmm BBQ! Chunder Time!
27 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2342 posts
717 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
A bunch of liars. What's the point of having free shipping with no minimum if you're not going to fulfill it. I place an order for $3 and they sent me back an email saying they couldn't fulfill my order. Then I place another order for $2 and they did the same thing. The products are still available on their webpage. What a bunch of pathetic liars.
[solicitation removed]
Dec 18, 2016
171 posts
357 upvotes
Edmonton
NixxonExxo wrote: A bunch of liars. What's the point of having free shipping with no minimum if you're not going to fulfill it. I place an order for $3 and they sent me back an email saying they couldn't fulfill my order. Then I place another order for $2 and they did the same thing. The products are still available on their webpage. What a bunch of pathetic liars.
Just curious, what can you even buy for $3 at the bay ? Did you order Kitat ?
Koodo: Unlimited calling $40 for 10 gb + 1000 international minutes
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2342 posts
717 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
A bandana. Plenty of things under $5. I call upon the power of RedFlagDeals users to go and troll the Bay by buying an item less then $5. If they do fulfill it then it's a free return if you don't want it.
[solicitation removed]
Penalty Box
Mar 12, 2017
256 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
NixxonExxo wrote: A bandana. Plenty of things under $5. I call upon the power of RedFlagDeals users to go and troll the Bay by buying an item less then $5. If they do fulfill it then it's a free return if you don't want it.
No, let's not ruin it please. Abusing promos/offers will just encourage businesses to have less of em.
Jun 3, 2007
498 posts
113 upvotes
Scarborough
NixxonExxo wrote: A bunch of liars. What's the point of having free shipping with no minimum if you're not going to fulfill it. I place an order for $3 and they sent me back an email saying they couldn't fulfill my order. Then I place another order for $2 and they did the same thing. The products are still available on their webpage. What a bunch of pathetic liars.
why would you do that. it's a waste of resources
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2342 posts
717 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
How is that abusing when the Bay is the abuser. It's called false advertising and they should be held accountable under the consumer act.
NickC05 wrote: No, let's not ruin it please. Abusing promos/offers will just encourage businesses to have less of em.
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
2014 posts
816 upvotes
Montreal
NickC05 wrote: No, let's not ruin it please. Abusing promos/offers will just encourage businesses to have less of em.
The main promo is "Free Shipping | No Minimum Purchase Required"

don't think that guy abuse it. But it's definitely false advertising.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2342 posts
717 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Then they shouldn't falsely advertise if it isn't feasible for them to run a promo like this. They should be prepared to fulfill any or such orders. It's unethical corporate practice to mislead people into purchasing. It's more common then you think.
crispwolf wrote: why would you do that. it's a waste of resources
[solicitation removed]
Dec 2, 2014
358 posts
301 upvotes
Calgary, AB
NixxonExxo wrote: Then they shouldn't falsely advertise if it isn't feasible for them to run a promo like this. They should be prepared to fulfill any or such orders. It's unethical corporate practice to mislead people into purchasing. It's more common then you think.
calm down, getting so worked up over $3 lol
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2342 posts
717 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
You know what the minimum fine for false advertising? It's $15,000,000 for corporate. For $3, I could file a complaint to see if their promo end result is still profitable.
frankyCrankie wrote: calm down, getting so worked up over $3 lol
[solicitation removed]
Jun 3, 2007
544 posts
902 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks OP, had my eye on a pair of on clearance shoes but didnt meet the minimum free shipping threshold.