[The Bay] Free Shipping Friday (no minimum)at The Bay - May 25 only

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2018 7:33 pm
Sep 30, 2001
28175 posts
7237 upvotes
Toronto
ok people let's all calm down.

to the person objecting to this promotion simply write to HBC and voice your displeasure there, or maybe contact a consumer advocacy group from one of the media outlets. promoting a buy then return as a means to get back at them is just plain silly. This isn't what RFD is about.
We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
Jul 14, 2014
241 posts
72 upvotes
Oakville, ON
If i buy an item and it goes on sale

Do I get the original price or the sale price when I return it?
Feb 2, 2017
222 posts
102 upvotes
During the Top Shop promotion, the Bay shipped me a pair of sunglasses for free that I paid $2 for (worth $22). So it's not that they won't do it.
Public Mobile $38/month plan
Verizon Moto E4 $39.88
Sep 23, 2017
30 posts
13 upvotes
abkdt41 wrote: If i buy an item and it goes on sale

Do I get the original price or the sale price when I return it?
You get back how much you paid for it. But if you don't want to return it and buy it again at the discounted price, most stores typically allow for price adjustments (refunding the difference) as long as the item was not purchased too long ago
Feb 2, 2017
222 posts
102 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: A bandana. Plenty of things under $5. I call upon the power of RedFlagDeals users to go and troll the Bay by buying an item less then $5. If they do fulfill it then it's a free return if you don't want it.
Is this the bandana? It is kind of cool, but I won't bother ordering if it won't go through.

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... 773861--24
Verizon Moto E4 $39.88
Jul 14, 2014
241 posts
72 upvotes
Oakville, ON
anythony wrote: You get back how much you paid for it. But if you don't want to return it and buy it again at the discounted price, most stores typically allow for price adjustments (refunding the difference) as long as the item was not purchased too long ago
Thanks
Don't want to buy again... Just wanted to return but noticed it went on sale
Jun 23, 2012
154 posts
198 upvotes
Mascouche, QC
thanks I bought 3x 6 pack of nike dri-fit sock
Aug 26, 2014
172 posts
129 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Ebates is offering 5% CashBack as well
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1655 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto
Bought a keychain that was under $10. Will see if they ship it or not... I won't be so torn up about it if they don't...
Jan 8, 2018
46 posts
23 upvotes
NixxonExxo wrote: A bunch of liars. What's the point of having free shipping with no minimum if you're not going to fulfill it. I place an order for $3 and they sent me back an email saying they couldn't fulfill my order. Then I place another order for $2 and they did the same thing. The products are still available on their webpage. What a bunch of pathetic liars.
I ordered something for $4.99 and got my shipping confirmation.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1655 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto
diav wrote: Bought a keychain that was under $10. Will see if they ship it or not... I won't be so torn up about it if they don't...
Got shipping email. For reference, I bought something that was $6+tax.
Feb 2, 2017
222 posts
102 upvotes
I received my $3 bandana in a large cardboard box hand delivered to me by Purolator. I don't know whether to be happy or feel guilty about the misuse of resources.
Verizon Moto E4 $39.88