Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] Free Shipping Friday (October 19), no minimum purchase required, save up to $74.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2018 1:44 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3614 posts
1426 upvotes
Pointe-Claire

[The Bay] Free Shipping Friday (October 19), no minimum purchase required, save up to $74.99

Was about to make an online order yesterday and initially thought of free delivery to a Bay store for pickup. Just checked and the offer today (Friday October 19th) is free shipping to your address!

Completed an order and there was no charge for home delivery (even though part of the order page showed $8 for shipping).

Also, used Ebates for 5% cash back! Winking Face

https://m.thebay.com/content/content.js ... EESHIPPING
I can't afford to save that much!
11 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12044 posts
19247 upvotes
Nice , good for ordered big items for home delivery

Online Only
Free Shipping | No Minimum Purchase Required
Plus, today, pay no delivery fee on local in-home delivery of mattresses, furniture, patio furniture and major appliances. That's $74.99 in savings!
Sep 19, 2012
412 posts
579 upvotes
Edmonton
Sweet I can finally order my MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN hat
Sep 28, 2009
158 posts
501 upvotes
Leduc,AB
The mattress prices become quite attractive when you factor in free delivery. Just about to place an order.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
2930 posts
895 upvotes
Toronto
The phone system to place an order for furniture is a joke (outsourced to the Philippines). First time I called in the rep said nothing I wanted is in stock (inquired about 3 different furniture items). Thought it was weird so I called in again and this time the items I wanted are available but the price in their system is higher than the online price and I had to argue with the rep to get the correct online price. It wasn't a pleasant experience at all as it was even difficult relaying my address to him. Now I'm just hoping nothing was entered wrong and I'll get my furniture.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1387 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto, ON
"save up to $74.99"

Free Shipping on all furniture as well?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8814 posts
6994 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP, nothing much worthwhile so only ordered a pair of pants.
Sep 28, 2009
158 posts
501 upvotes
Leduc,AB
ak-47 wrote: The phone system to place an order for furniture is a joke (outsourced to the Philippines). First time I called in the rep said nothing I wanted is in stock (inquired about 3 different furniture items). Thought it was weird so I called in again and this time the items I wanted are available but the price in their system is higher than the online price and I had to argue with the rep to get the correct online price. It wasn't a pleasant experience at all as it was even difficult relaying my address to him. Now I'm just hoping nothing was entered wrong and I'll get my furniture.
Yeah I agree. As much as I want the Bay to survive unless they modernize their e-commerce operations they are in trouble (ignoring the abysmal physical condition and service at the local store for now).
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1028 posts
421 upvotes
brianhb wrote: Yeah I agree. As much as I want the Bay to survive unless they modernize their e-commerce operations they are in trouble (ignoring the abysmal physical condition and service at the local store for now).
They revamped their site a few weeks ago and I find that it is worse than before. Now the wishlist no longer shows prices. Coupon codes used to apply to eligible items in the cart but the discount just wouldn't apply to items on the exclusions list. Now if you add an excluded item, the coupon code is invalid for your entire cart for some reason, even if you have eligible items. Who is going to break their order up into multiple pieces because their system can't process something extremely basic that it used to be able to do just fine?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8814 posts
6994 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Received my order. Fast shipping. Thanks OP!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3614 posts
1426 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Just in case this could benefit someone...

Got an email today (Nov. 1st) that they are offering up to 15% off online (today only). I contacted customer service and was told that they would not "price adjust" my order as it was already past 7 days. When I mentioned that I figured it would be simpler to have them make an adjustment/credit instead of creating a new order, the rep just referred to "policy". :facepalm:

My order was not a big amount but perhaps someone might benefit more? YMMV. Good luck!

FWIW - Ebates currently shows as 7.5% for Hudson's Bay.
I can't afford to save that much!