Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] Free Standard Shipping Friday The Bay Online - No Minimum (Usually $100+) + Free Large Item Local Delivery + 5% Ebates

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2019 4:16 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2618 posts
1048 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.

[The Bay] Free Standard Shipping Friday The Bay Online - No Minimum (Usually $100+) + Free Large Item Local Delivery + 5% Ebates

Online Only
Free Shipping Friday | No Minimum Purchase Required
Plus, today, pay no delivery fee on the local in-home delivery of mattresses, furniture, patio furniture and major appliances. That’s $74.99 in savings!

It was a great deal for me. I got two fitted sheets on clearance that were way less than the usual $100 minimum for free shipping.
Plus 5% Ebates.
If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post
5 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2618 posts
1048 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
Jon Lai wrote: Don’t forget to buy the gift cards from eBay for 15% off; it’s email delivery within 4 hours.
Wow! It's getting cheaper and cheaper to shop at the Bay! Who knew that was possible haha.
If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1279 posts
931 upvotes
North York
Jon Lai wrote: Don’t forget to buy the gift cards from eBay for 15% off; it’s email delivery within 4 hours.
Could you send the link for the ebay seller? I don't want to accidentally order a wrong one
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1289 posts
5637 upvotes
Nice one! Got one Barkeeper's Friend cleanser for $3.74 - which is a great price too (cheaper than Amazon!). Smiling Face With Open Mouth