Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] Kalorik Maxx Digital Air Fryer Oven with 9 accessories $139.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 2:50 am
Dec 25, 2013
420 posts
318 upvotes
Brampton
zackaroli wrote: Doesn't thebay give $15 if you buy $100+ gift card? Also I recall they had a coupon for black-friday but I cannot find it. Rakuten now is %7.5

Technically I could buy the giftcards (not sure if there is cashback on them) then use them to purchase this one and try to claim the cashback.
I did see that somewhere, let me know if you figure it out. I know the bay also has $10 off $50 for new email signups. Lets see if it works
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
4231 posts
479 upvotes
Markham, ON
The gift card promo is expired, the promo credit can only be used at a certain time frame.

Home Depot wouldn’t match thebay and give you the additional 10% as this is online only item and ship directly from vendor, similar to homedepot. Thebay listing also does not provide model # for price match inquiry.

The $10 off code doesn’t work on sale item.

I tried.
Oct 17, 2004
713 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
This was $99 a few weeks back at Costco.

Great product based on my experience.

Watch the below to learn more.
Last edited by mk316 on Dec 25th, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm too poor to buy crap
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1002 posts
109 upvotes
Bought this at $139 back on Dec. 1st, someone had posted a code to use for an extra 10% or 15% off which was better than the $10-off-$50+ new e-mail signup deal, plus 5% Rakuten (missed the 12% deal).

Got a note on Dec. 11th, 10 days later, that it had shipped. Tracking info said expected delivery date was Dec. 16th. Hm.

Well, that came and went. Tracking info no longer had any expected delivery date. Eep.

Saturday I phoned (20 minutes on hold, but the live chat thing just sat and spun something for 15+ minutes so I gave up). CSR said some generic thing about shipping, but after pressing said she would start some investigation process and I should hear back by e-mail within 48 hours.

Monday comes and just prior to the 48-hour limit I get an e-mail saying that 'the issue has been resolved'. No mention of how it had been resolved, or even what they thought the issue was. But no item, no further updates.

I replied to the 'resolved' e-mail asking wtf, but no reply yet. Been holding off phoning again, but definitely unhappy with the whole process.

If you order from them, I sure hope you don't have the same experience I'm having!

This was supposed to be a Christmas gift, so that's a big disappointment. Not a life-altering thing, just disappointing.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2451 posts
336 upvotes
Burnaby
good deal.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Oct 25, 2014
28 posts
35 upvotes
Calgary, AB
mk316 wrote: This was $99 a few weeks back at Costco.

Great product based on my experience.

Watch the below to learn more.
Was it in store or online?
Sep 29, 2007
710 posts
85 upvotes
Looks like this deal is online only?
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
3343 posts
2927 upvotes
Toronto
RD616 wrote: Looks like this deal is online only?
Yes and ships from vendor

"This item may incur slight delays in shipment"
May 4, 2014
59 posts
35 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I got one on hand from Walmart, either return or someone pick up at cost. If someone need it immediately.
Apr 24, 2015
151 posts
22 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Bought 1 thanks. Never use air fryer before but should be fun. Kissing Face With Smiling Eyes
Feb 16, 2006
988 posts
154 upvotes
Mississauga
yhap2003 wrote: The gift card promo is expired, the promo credit can only be used at a certain time frame.

Home Depot wouldn’t match thebay and give you the additional 10% as this is online only item and ship directly from vendor, similar to homedepot. Thebay listing also does not provide model # for price match inquiry.

The $10 off code doesn’t work on sale item.

I tried.

Unfortunate. You got a bad agent. I bought one for me and one for my folks. 2 separate transactions with 2 separate agents (bought one for me, told my folks, they asked for one, so did another order).
Price matched and beat by 10%. Total after tax: 142.37 from Home Depot with free shipping. plus 1% back on rakuten.
Sep 24, 2001
657 posts
147 upvotes
Thornhill
a_souljah wrote: Unfortunate. You got a bad agent. I bought one for me and one for my folks. 2 separate transactions with 2 separate agents (bought one for me, told my folks, they asked for one, so did another order).
Price matched and beat by 10%. Total after tax: 142.37 from Home Depot with free shipping. plus 1% back on rakuten.
Thanks!! I just got it for $126 plus tax as well. I got 1.15% from gcr. It was quite simple to do it via chat.
Oct 2, 2014
160 posts
201 upvotes
Madden, AB
LOVE this thing. Got it on the Costco sale and been using it almost every day. We'd love to get an extra fry basket for it though, if anyone knows where to grab one??? Thx.
Mar 12, 2006
806 posts
184 upvotes
anyone else not getting that 10 off 50 email sign up?

Guess i'll just bite the bullet. Always wanted an airfryer
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
3343 posts
2927 upvotes
Toronto
Rifle wrote: anyone else not getting that 10 off 50 email sign up?

Guess i'll just bite the bullet. Always wanted an airfryer
Does not work on sale items
yhap2003 wrote: The $10 off code doesn’t work on sale item.

I tried.