• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2019 9:33 pm
[OP]
Mar 27, 2011
670 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto

[The Bay] Lacoste Bathrobes [the bay] $50 clearance

$93.75 online, but clearance priced to $50. Additional 17% off with HBC mastercard.

Only white and dark grey at clearance price. Light grey is the full sale price.

Perfect for people who hate choosing what to wear. With a bathrobe, you can shower first, think later!
2019-08-24 (1).jpg
2019-08-24.jpg

edit some answers:
Banana4Scale wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 11:57 am
great find, can you apply ebates + Additional 17% off with HBC mastercard? how do you apply 17%? you have to go to the store?
I'm not entirely sure. My wife bought it. She went in-store with her hbc card.
Walousilou wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 1:14 pm
OP, How is the quality of the robe ? is it light, heavy ? is the cotton soft ? I am finding mix review online about the feel and the overall quality of the robe and would like to know before I go to the bay to buy one ... thanks !
Material is soft like a towel, but not too fluffy. Not as hard as hotel bathrobes. It's pretty heavy for what it looks like. Dries well though - I can put it on soaking wet straight from the shower and it soaks it all up.

pro tip: after putting on the robe, stand on one leg and cross your other leg up to dry it with the material on the opposite side. Then stick your foot into dry slippers and repeat for the other leg. Before I learned this method, I had to use a separate towel to dry my feet. How inefficient!

Leavemealone wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 3:18 pm
Online price is $93. Unclear if OP means instore clearance or online clearance. Please clarify.
in-store clearance. Although someone mentioned seeing it at $50 online
jawnyawn wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 3:31 pm
Just dropped to Fairview mall Bay and they don’t have it here. Think it might be location specific?
My wife went to the bay at sherway gardens
Last edited by rabbitz on Aug 26th, 2019 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
Apr 18, 2019
195 posts
439 upvotes
Montreal
Fiddy is a fine price...in my experience bathrobes either lead to sex or a nap. Both are good
Jun 6, 2018
92 posts
51 upvotes
great find, can you apply ebates + Additional 17% off with HBC mastercard? how do you apply 17%? you have to go to the store?
May 19, 2016
13 posts
4 upvotes
The white color one size fits all is actually $50 online.
Nov 24, 2016
46 posts
88 upvotes
AhnchB165210 wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 12:47 pm
do you have the link ? I only find one at 93$ online ..
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
1596 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
AhnchB165210 wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 12:47 pm
I’m getting $93 for all robes online.
Nov 24, 2016
46 posts
88 upvotes
OP, How is the quality of the robe ? is it light, heavy ? is the cotton soft ? I am finding mix review online about the feel and the overall quality of the robe and would like to know before I go to the bay to buy one ... thanks !
Dec 2, 2016
20 posts
23 upvotes
Online price is $93. Unclear if OP means instore clearance or online clearance. Please clarify.
Jul 20, 2012
119 posts
21 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Just dropped to Fairview mall Bay and they don’t have it here. Think it might be location specific?
Jan 5, 2014
156 posts
80 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP. I grabbed three for my family. There was only one on the floor, but they had more in the back. Another gentleman snagged a couple too.

I believe this is store-specific since The Bay downtown didn't have any.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
1731 posts
858 upvotes
Vancouver
Crazy price wear this to work🤣Face With Tears Of Joy🤣Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Mar 27, 2011
670 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
Banana4Scale wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 11:57 am
I'm not entirely sure. My wife bought it. She went in-store with her hbc card.
Walousilou wrote:
Walousilou wrote:
Material is soft like a towel, but not too fluffy. Not as hard as hotel bathrobes. It's pretty heavy for what it looks like. Dries well though - I can put it on soaking wet straight from the shower and it soaks it all up.

pro tip: after putting on the robe, stand on one leg and cross your other leg up to dry it with the material on the opposite side. Then stick your foot into dry slippers and repeat for the other leg. Before I learned this method, I had to use a separate towel to dry my feet. How inefficient!

Leavemealone wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 3:18 pm
in-store clearance. Although someone mentioned seeing it at $50 online
jawnyawn wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 3:31 pm
My wife went to the bay at sherway gardens