• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2018 9:19 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 20, 2012
1329 posts
475 upvotes
Narkham
Thanks OP, in for 4. Didn't think I'd need 6 towels.. got a filler for free shipping instead.
RFD is the reason I live in poverty.
Sr. Member
Apr 14, 2002
521 posts
219 upvotes
I bought a bunch last sale, didn't find these that great, not very absorbent vs my existing towels. Paying for brand.
Heat/Beerology: akira112
Newbie
Jan 5, 2013
29 posts
3 upvotes
GRANDE PRAIRIE
Bought 8 2 days ago got a canceled order in the mail today, just me?
Newbie
Jan 19, 2015
22 posts
8 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
I also just got cancelled. Sad days
Member
Mar 26, 2005
423 posts
67 upvotes
hmm...got email of shipping confirmation today. ordered on the 26th late evening.
Sr. Member
Apr 12, 2008
969 posts
311 upvotes
Did they say why the cancellations? I didn't get any, and I ordered on the 26th afternoon..
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 12, 2003
10816 posts
3107 upvotes
Toronto
akira112 wrote: , didn't find these that great, not very absorbent vs my existing towels. Paying for brand.
Exactly my thought.
They are not a good shower towel.

I saw them at the Bay in person and the material is not absorbent.
I had other towel like that and don't feeling completely dry with these towels.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
[OP]
Newbie
Mar 31, 2007
51 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
Tomchew wrote: Bought 8 2 days ago got a canceled order in the mail today, just me?

mine arrived. that sucks. give them a call maybe?
Newbie
Jun 22, 2001
89 posts
36 upvotes
Guess the deal is dead. Says $21 each when I go through the checkout
Jr. Member
Dec 5, 2012
133 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
owned wrote: Guess the deal is dead. Says $21 each when I go through the checkout
I wouldn't say the deal is dead but this was only a two day promo.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2006
1700 posts
208 upvotes
Thornhill
MP3_SKY wrote: Exactly my thought.
They are not a good shower towel.

I saw them at the Bay in person and the material is not absorbent.
I had other towel like that and don't feeling completely dry with these towels.
I agree 110%. I did purchase the custom RL towels years ago (4x bath towels) and they have been great. The Lacoste ones are not up to par (at least compared to RL Towels), in fact the lacoste towels are very standard and no where near the absorbency of RL towels.

With that said, I have 4 sets I will be returning:

1x set of Aqua (Beach Glass) colour (Bath towel and hand towel)
1x set of Dark Grey (Cliff) colour (Bath towel and hand towel)
1x set of Light Grey (Micro Chip) colour (Bath towel and hand towel)
1x set of Blue (Surf Blue) colour (Bath towel and hand towel)

Anyone want them at cost can PM me before I return them this week
Member
Jul 20, 2016
267 posts
228 upvotes
These are very low quality but you do get the cute Croc logo. So hey not a bad deal lol

Top