• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2019 10:56 am
[OP]
Jan 16, 2017
82 posts
163 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[The Bay] Lacoste Towels Sale

I was shown discounts on different sizes of Lacoste Towels on the Bay.... Check this link

Desktop link
https://m.thebay.com/search/EndecaSearc ... SnTLmDK1Gw

Mobile link
https://m.thebay.com/search/EndecaSearc ... tx&N_Dim=0&
Last edited by Hosiny on Feb 21st, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
18 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1588 posts
386 upvotes
This is their normal “sale” price - these prices for the towels are very frequent. You’re better off waiting for a good Ebates deal or some other discount to combine with this.
Oct 3, 2005
444 posts
21 upvotes
Ottawa
What's so special about these towels?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1217 posts
553 upvotes
Kitchener
knight wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 7:17 pm
What's so special about these towels?
I bought lots back around 8 years ago and they were great, thick, absorbent, moderately soft and long lasting. Still have most of them.

Looked at getting a new, but now its seems to be more of name thing then quality. Not saying bad, but I'd say they are avg, now.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1588 posts
386 upvotes
keyser-soze wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 7:34 pm
I bought lots back around 8 years ago and they were great, thick, absorbent, moderately soft and long lasting. Still have most of them.

Looked at getting a new, but now its seems to be more of name thing then quality. Not saying bad, but I'd say they are avg, now.
Agreed - I have two different batches and the new ones are noticeably thinner and cheaper quality than they were 7-10 years ago. It’s disappinting because they used to be awesome towels.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
2728 posts
404 upvotes
I miss the good ol' days of the Niemann Marcus monogrammed towels ...
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
2341 posts
386 upvotes
Ottawa
mangoman wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 8:41 pm
I miss the good ol' days of the Niemann Marcus monogrammed towels ...
Seriously lol. I bought these and those.. Recently retired some and a sale has been what I'm waiting for.

How much cheaper is the ebates or other sale in these? Are we talking 5-10% off in addition ?
Aug 4, 2006
478 posts
167 upvotes
GTA - Gwill
shylok wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 9:04 pm
Am I the only one who's worried he's naked behind there? 🤣
Yes you are.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1139 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
$99 for free shipping if I'm not mistaken. I'm gonna guess that this is their regular sale price in store as well which you see every now and then. I have some and they have been great. Wondering if the quality difference now is that noticeable. Might have to check it out in store first (also saves me shipping since I only need 2).

Any other recommendations for a different brand that's good? I see a million different options at Bed, Bath and Beyond but not sure which is good and which ones are crappy (can never tell just by touching it when it's brand new).
Mar 22, 2017
284 posts
235 upvotes
The Bay doesn't typically have real sales - they operate under a promotional model. Their standard price has a huge markup, then they have a 'sale' to normal prices and everyone buys the product thinking they're getting a deal. The store DOES sometimes have real sales, but more often than not you're just buying something within a normal price range.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5155 posts
2644 upvotes
Toronto
shylok wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 9:04 pm
Am I the only one who's worried he's naked behind there? 🤣
I thought the middle crocodile had swallowed a rabbit, until you pointed it out
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝