Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

May promo codes & more

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2021 8:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2616 posts
3626 upvotes
St Clements, MB
I live in Manitoba and I don't know why I received this coupon this morning. My best guess one of my online orders was partially fulfilled by the Edmonton City Centre store and mailed to me. As for validity, I don't know but there in no mention of "Valid @ XXX and YYY only".
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2616 posts
3626 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Bonus Bay Days continues this weekend. The extra 20% off on clearance (when you spend $50+ on regular and sale priced merchandise) ends possibly on Sunday.

Beauty Wonder week begins on Friday. Lots of Gift With Purchase offers available including a Men's Fragrance gift set.

This weekend: 20× points on beauty (Fri-Sun).
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2574 posts
2942 upvotes
Calgary
I did not see 20% when I check out. Is there any code?
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2616 posts
3626 upvotes
St Clements, MB
To get the 20% off clearance you must add $50 or more of regular or sale priced merchandise. Some clearance items are excluded.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2616 posts
3626 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Seniors’ Day - For Customers 55+
Extra 15% Off Regular, Sale and Clearance Items
Use Code: SAVE
Ends 6/1 at 11:59 PM

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Monday, May 31, 2021. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

EXCLUSIONS:

ALL ITEMS SOLD AND SHIPPED BY MARKETPLACE SELLERS, GIFT CARDS AND E-GIFT CARDS, SHIPPING RATES AND TOTAL GUARD PROTECTION PLAN.
Full exclusions list here.
May 13, 2020
22 posts
9 upvotes
So how do they know you’re over 55? Thinking Face
cslusarc wrote: Seniors’ Day - For Customers 55+

Cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Monday, May 31, 2021. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

EXCLUSIONS:

ALL ITEMS SOLD AND SHIPPED BY MARKETPLACE SELLERS, GIFT CARDS AND E-GIFT CARDS, SHIPPING RATES AND TOTAL GUARD PROTECTION PLAN.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2616 posts
3626 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Timeless Tuesday is now back to Seniors' Day.

They will only verify your age in-store. If you're younger they think you shouldn't really know about Seniors' Day because you're less likely to read a print edition of a newspaper or get their age targeted email.
Jun 10, 2016
491 posts
370 upvotes
Brampton
cslusarc wrote: Seniors’ Day - For Customers 55+

EXCLUSIONS:

thanks for this - can confirm it just worked on a sale item!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)