• Sep 2nd, 2021 6:49 pm
Jun 23, 2020
4 posts
3 upvotes
^
Dimensions: W83X34XD36 inches
Frame Construction: Wood Frame
Materials: 100 % genuine cowhide leather, Italian tanned leather
Leather is a noble covering that grows more beautiful over time.
Features: Tight Seat and Back cushions
Assembly: Feet assembly is required

Warranty:
Frame: 10 years
Cover: 2 years
Foam: 2 year
Service Protection plan is available
Mar 5, 2012
656 posts
354 upvotes
Canada
escape1975 wrote: The ‘editions’ products could be made in China, unlike real Natuzzi.
Get something made in Canada from costco.ca instead 👍🏼
Any recommendations or links?
Jul 30, 2011
431 posts
344 upvotes
Durham region
Those arms look as comfortable as a subway car. This is supposed to be for a living room?
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2068 posts
2894 upvotes
St Clements, MB
incongruent wrote: Those arms look as comfortable as a subway car. This is supposed to be for a living room?
Yes a formal tv-less living room not a family room.
Jun 8, 2020
16 posts
6 upvotes
Just called and apparently, this will be shipped in February if I order it now. Not willing to wait that long
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1923 posts
489 upvotes
Ottawa
I bought a Natuzzi Edition couch and loveseat from the Bay eight months ago. I'd recommend it at this price.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2005
1859 posts
483 upvotes
Calgary
Would bite if white was on sale.
Is this top grain leather? What exactly makes this version inferior to the Costco version?
May 28, 2020
66 posts
79 upvotes
Thanks Op.
I pulled the trigger along with ottoman(~$320) Brandy color.
Got a delivery date Feb 18th.
Sep 30, 2008
761 posts
210 upvotes
Edmonton
I had this couch in white, its quite comfortable especially with a couple throw pillows. Very soft and supple leather although I wouldn’t recommend white. I found it difficult to keep clean and I don’t have kids.
Aug 25, 2005
832 posts
86 upvotes
Is this sofa on display anywhere in the Toronto area? I'd like to use it in my basement but need to make sure it will fit.
dimensions without the cushions/legs?

Thanks.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8865 posts
4711 upvotes
I am currently in the market for a high-end sectional sofa that fits small spaces. Any recommendations on where to shop for this? I tried Restoration Hardware and while their stuff is beautiful their smallest pieces are too big for my space.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2014
1417 posts
1994 upvotes
GPS - error
BigKids wrote: Any recommendations or links?
I can only recommend stuff by Lind Furniture because we've purchased it from costco.ca years ago and it's been great!

If you click on each sofa they have, you can usually see the manufacturer's email address, in this case for example:

https://www.costco.ca/monte-carlo-conte ... 37005.html

info@lind-furniture.com / http://www.lindfurniturecanada.com

You can also email them directly and they will send leather samples for free or a small fee,
I think if you're trying to decide on the color and leather quality it's a great way of knowing in advance.

Good luck!
Mar 12, 2021
9 posts
23 upvotes
I went to a store and the CS Rep wouldn't sell it to me. Saying the price was wrong, even though the system rang up the price as per the website. Apparently the manager said that this product can't be sold until September 1.

I just called directly and confirmed the order, with delivery in February. The CS Rep was pretty upset by this and escalated to management.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1257 posts
241 upvotes
Is this gone ? I don't see anything under 3700.