• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2020 10:10 pm
[OP]
Feb 18, 2014
682 posts
1408 upvotes

[The Bay] Nike Women's Air Zoom Pegasus 37 - $116.25

https://www.thebay.com/product/nike-wom ... 08586.html

Unusual to see a sale on a just released running shoe. $155 msrp still at Nike.ca and Sportchek
EVERYDAY RESPONSIVE TRAINING.

Reinvigorate your stride with the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37. Delivering the same fit and feel that runners love, the shoe has an all-new forefoot cushioning unit and foam for maximum responsiveness. The result is a durable, lightweight trainer designed for everyday running.

Spring In Your Step

Nike React foam at the midsole is lightweight, springy and durable. More foam means better cushioning without the bulk. An Air Zoom unit at the forefoot is twice as large as previous versions, delivering more bounce with every step. It's top-loaded to be closer to your foot for better responsiveness.

Evolved Fit

A midfoot band adapts to the size of your foot, keeping you comfortable and secure with every step.

Ready for Speed

A translucent upper has the look of speed and is made to help your foot while you run. Mesh details throughout promote ventilation.

More Benefits

The Pegasus 37 is specifically tuned for her, with a PSI that delivers just the right cushioning for your run.

Product Details

Synthetic leather and textile in upper
Weight: 235g approx. (Women's size 5.5)
Offset: 10mm (Forefoot: 14mm, heel: 24mm)
Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment
Colour Shown: Black/Valerian Blue/Spruce Aura/Ghost Green
Style: BQ9647-001
Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam,China
20 replies
Oct 1, 2017
323 posts
410 upvotes
Thanks. Girlfriend has been wanting a pair since I got mine, ordered some.

BTW, the airbag in the women’s model is only 15PSI instead of 20 in the men’s, should anyone want a slightly softer ride and be able to find a comparable woman’s size. I wish I could, but I wear 12’s.
Last edited by zobblplatz on Jul 28th, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5266 posts
7152 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Great shoe. Ugly Colorway
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5266 posts
7152 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
When jogging. Anyone experience shin splints?

My girl wanna jog. The splints prevents her.

Anyone know of a shoe that will reduce this?

Thanks Clinking Beer Mugs
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1845 posts
1176 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
Is the insole removable for custom orthotics?
Mar 26, 2018
98 posts
105 upvotes
Great deal! Wish men’s were that price.
chilli604 wrote: When jogging. Anyone experience shin splints?

Re: shin splints- I’d recommend a shoe with a lower offset. The nike shoes i commonly wear tend to be higher 10-12 mm. Without going too much into run form, pickIng up the running cadence (steps/min) is also beneficial. I found these helped my shin splints (as recommended by my running physio). Hope this helps her. Shin splints suck.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5266 posts
7152 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
registrashen636397913301865306 wrote: Great deal! Wish men’s were that price.

Re: shin splints- I’d recommend a shoe with a lower offset. The nike shoes i commonly wear tend to be higher 10-12 mm. Without going too much into run form, pickIng up the running cadence (steps/min) is also beneficial. I found these helped my shin splints (as recommended by my running physio). Hope this helps her. Shin splints suck.
Thanks any advice is appreciated. I Google this drunk and they pointing me to "Hoka's"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nov 24, 2019
71 posts
92 upvotes
I got the Pegasus 36 not too long ago for the same price, so this is definitely a pretty sweet deal. They're my first pair of higher end running shoes after running in Nike Frees and I really enjoy them.
Mar 26, 2018
98 posts
105 upvotes
Narrow11 wrote: Just get two sizes higher in women's than what your foot size is. I've done that once to get the Pegasus 35.

Yeah, that may have worked in the past, but they tuned the zoom bag in the peg 37 for men and women - Bag PSI is higher for men. Given my history of running injuries, I don't mess around when it comes to footwear I use for running.
May 24, 2020
32 posts
18 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: Thanks any advice is appreciated. I Google this drunk and they pointing me to "Hoka's"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I get pretty severe shin splints from playing basketball. I try to be mindful about staying on my toes, rather than heel striking. Proper warmup helps and so do exercises that help balance the muscle imbalances between the gastrocnemius and tibialis anterior. Medical grade compression sleeves may help, too, but best to see a physio or sports med doctor.
Last edited by LTEighty8 on Jul 31st, 2020 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 20, 2010
385 posts
537 upvotes
I don't like the upper material... Way too hard and causes a bit of extensor tendonitis. The air bag hurts when you hit longer distances like you're stepping on a pebble... Thats my experience for the mens ver... Maybe it just doesn't fit my running gait or like some say, the psi for women might give a lighter ride but I don't like them, they're catching dust at the moment.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2010
3311 posts
502 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: When jogging. Anyone experience shin splints?

I always got wicked shin splints from skipping rope and jogging. I recently got Nike Zoom Fly 3s and they've been fantastic. I am up to 12km runs and barely any shin splints to bother me. (I run 3-4 times a week on concrete outdoors).

I've not found another shoe better so far, but I've got some Vaporfly 4% coming to try out and I can't wait.

I've been through Brooks and Mizuno and both were garbage for shin splints; could barely get 3kms before they hurt.
Aug 16, 2009
69 posts
61 upvotes
Hamilton
Weartesters confirms they are "mad narrow" in both the men's and women's, noting that the 36 had 3 different fits - regular, wide, and extra wide. These do not.
Mar 29, 2018
19 posts
7 upvotes
I just scooped a pair of these for my mom for $105 at the Bay using the honey addon.
Apr 30, 2017
47 posts
45 upvotes
Edmonton
I’ve had several older models and no problems with custom orthotics. I’m guessing this model will be the same.
In a world where you can be anything...
Be Kind.
Oct 14, 2012
123 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
I grabbed these at Sport chek for slightly cheaper and better colour IMO (blue/white or pure white)

$115.95 - 10% mailing list = $104.36 + tax - 2% Rakuten

https://www.sportchek.ca/product/nike-m ... 3099511_40

Ran 40k so far in these.
Very durable
Sufficient cushion
Good for easy runs and even tempo/interval runs
These are very versatile daily trainers.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1924 posts
1017 upvotes
jonthizzle wrote: I just scooped a pair of these for my mom for $105 at the Bay using the honey addon.
does honey add-on really work? does it work with e-b-a-t-e-s? TIA

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)