Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

~~ONE DAY~~ $149.99 Pacific Coast Premium Duck Down Duvet, Reg $500

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2020 1:21 pm
Aug 23, 2011
90 posts
69 upvotes
Vancouver
Pilgrim wrote: Has anyone looked at any of the other duvets @ the bay? Looks like many of them are on sale. I'm considering spending a little bit more on a duvet this time around ($400ish).. The Hotel Collection looks interesting and seems well reviewed. I was eyeing this one but it just sold out in king size.
I’ve been using this for the past 4-5 years and I use it all year round. It’s really the best duvet I’ve owned. I used to swap it out in the summertime for a lighter down but this one keeps it cool even during summer nights and warm during the wintertime. I also bought it from the bay but no way did I pay $1000. I think around $500
Oct 29, 2018
71 posts
64 upvotes
It may have been said as I haven’t read the entire thread but Pima cotton feels amazing for sheets if you can find it.
Dec 23, 2005
519 posts
77 upvotes
Vancouver
ooops123 wrote: I’ve been using this for the past 4-5 years and I use it all year round. It’s really the best duvet I’ve owned. I used to swap it out in the summertime for a lighter down but this one keeps it cool even during summer nights and warm during the wintertime. I also bought it from the bay but no way did I pay $1000. I think around $500
Thanks! I'll aim to pick one up next time they are on sale at the bay
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
Androidmarshmellow wrote: Is it noisy or quiet. Some of them make a lot of sound
The Hotel Collection is quiet. I put a light duvet cover on it and it is doesn't make any noise.