Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] OPPOSUITS blue steel slim fit 3 piece suit set $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2018 6:26 pm
Feb 25, 2010
441 posts
449 upvotes
HALIFAX
Pimpin' ain't easy...but it's surprisingly affordable.
Jun 12, 2017
303 posts
270 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
DrunkenStupor wrote: I am considering the white one now. It looks really chic as a casual suit in the summer. I remember reading a really good article from GQ in which they endorsed the white suit and showed you how to wear it right.
Chances are you'll look more like Benny Hinn than George Clooney.
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
941 upvotes
The 6
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: Chances are you'll look more like Benny Hinn than George Clooney.
Benny Hinn, Ellen DeGeneres, or Boss Hogg... it's all about the swagger!!!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9136 posts
2087 upvotes
Trump Uni Dropout
This isn't blue steel! Its more like clownish-blue

Blue steel is when you mix blue with steel, so something like this:

You only live twice ǝɔᴉʍʇ 😎
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
12634 posts
6544 upvotes
Toronto
FreeKnight wrote: FYI to anyone buying an Oppo suit. These are novelty suits, they make their money mostly off X-Mas and Halloween pattern suits. The fabric is definitely cheapish polyester blend (but on the upside the suits are machine washable!)

Not a knock against them, just know what you're getting. I have an X-Mas one, and it actually fit really well and only required minor tailoring, the recommended measurements on their homepage were a lot more accurate than I expected.
Bishop8 wrote: "Machine wash". That's awesome.

For $59, this is bordering on costume territory if I do Night at the Roxbury.
UWOD2020 wrote: I understand everyone has their preferences in terms of clothing, but this stuff should really not even be made.

I don't think that everyone needs to dress well or have a sense of fashion, but this stuff looks bad feels bad and is practically a scam. It's like if I sell packs of my trash and people can say "just don't buy it then", but really, why the hell am I selling packs of my trash in the first place.

If it is a for-fun/troll outfit, then totally cool.
Correct.

The first giveaway should be that they come folded in a box.

I almost bought a novelty one for an Xmas party.

A lot of NHL players were wearing them over the holidays too.
Aug 27, 2017
155 posts
114 upvotes
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: Chances are you'll look more like Benny Hinn than George Clooney.
George Clooney wore a matching hankie with his tie to the Royal Wedding, so sadly he's no longer a menswear role model.
Koodo 6GB $40/month
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
8069 posts
8954 upvotes
Vancouver
UWOD2020 wrote: I understand everyone has their preferences in terms of clothing, but this stuff should really not even be made.

I don't think that everyone needs to dress well or have a sense of fashion, but this stuff looks bad feels bad and is practically a scam. It's like if I sell packs of my trash and people can say "just don't buy it then", but really, why the hell am I selling packs of my trash in the first place.

If it is a for-fun/troll outfit, then totally cool.
I think everyone buying understands these are novelty suits—not to be worn to the office or to court.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1125 posts
1307 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
None in my size sadly...(or thankfully?)

But holy Santa Clause s*** some of those things are gold! Check out the whole lineup...that cut-off pants one would be perfect for golf tourneys
Feb 25, 2010
441 posts
449 upvotes
HALIFAX
You're all wrong.

THIS is Blue steel

Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5937 posts
1726 upvotes
Scarborough
I'll be sure to let Don Cherry know about this deal
Nov 14, 2012
96 posts
89 upvotes
Vancouver
White suit might be useful for anyone attending Diner en Blanc. They're very strict on the dress code.
Jun 12, 2017
303 posts
270 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
DrunkenStupor wrote: Benny Hinn, Ellen DeGeneres, or Boss Hogg... it's all about the swagger!!!
That you are right. So many slooths out there. You just have to avoid the high maintenance ones. Good thing they're easy to spot.
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
8003 posts
3974 upvotes
Toronto
DrunkenStupor wrote: You'd be surprised with the number of hot ladies that dig this kind of unique and novelty styled attire.

It's all about confidence. If you wear it with swagger the ladies just eat this stuff up!!!

I am considering the white one now. It looks really chic as a casual suit in the summer. I remember reading a really good article from GQ in which they endorsed the white suit and showed you how to wear it right.
oh yeah, those in the "pickup community" refer to it as "peacocking".
good luck playa.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1685 posts
720 upvotes
Scarborough
DrunkenStupor wrote: I am considering the white one now. It looks really chic as a casual suit in the summer. I remember reading a really good article from GQ in which they endorsed the white suit and showed you how to wear it right.
that might be a linen suit, not polyester..