Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Pair of Thieves Underwear - 2 pair from $11.96 plus 10% Rakuten

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2022 11:53 pm
Oct 15, 2007
118 posts
119 upvotes
TO
TransporterSD wrote:
I hope you live in a basement by your self 🤣
Don’t understand your comment. What does Walmart underwear have to do with living by yourself in a basement?
Mar 7, 2020
329 posts
474 upvotes
Everyone seems to be interested in the sack pouch….I personally am not a fan of these. The more venting and free air, the better for me!
Nov 29, 2014
58 posts
44 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Bought PoT and SAXX last year, there is no comparison between SAXX.

The quality and material is much better than PoT, PoT is not worth the money and regret spending money on them.

SAXX is the way forward…..
Nov 24, 2021
107 posts
61 upvotes
Great deal. I have all of the brands mentioned above and PoT are as good for me as any of them Thx
Mar 9, 2021
38 posts
60 upvotes
Sci007642 wrote: Bought PoT and SAXX last year, there is no comparison between SAXX.

The quality and material is much better than PoT, PoT is not worth the money and regret spending money on them.

SAXX is the way forward…..
While I agree that Saxx is better quality, $5 per pair for PoT is a great deal, no brainer for me I picked up a few pairs.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1375 posts
2742 upvotes
BenL9232 wrote: Everyone seems to be interested in the sack pouch….I personally am not a fan of these. The more venting and free air, the better for me!
Mystified why anyone would prefer their sac to be insulated and schweaty rather than have some decent air flow.
Nov 5, 2020
81 posts
32 upvotes
Manitoba
I tried three pairs of Saxx as well, and the pouch lining got in the way or was a hassle more often than it provided benefit for me. Wanted to like them, but count me in the group of preferring non-pouch. :)
Jul 25, 2006
594 posts
236 upvotes
I noticed sportchek has a bunch on sale for the same price.. shipping is 100$ and I couldn’t get it to work.. some might have triangle rewards free shipping with the Mastercard and some other promos to use..
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
7458 posts
7687 upvotes
Downtown Canada
brule wrote: I noticed sportchek has a bunch on sale for the same price.. shipping is 100$ and I couldn’t get it to work.. some might have triangle rewards free shipping with the Mastercard and some other promos to use..
i used Bay as 10% rakuten. bought 12 pairs.
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Fringe Minority
Apr 6, 2020
167 posts
216 upvotes
Halifax
Ordered a 2 pack. Pretty limited sizing left.

You can also get free shipping by ordering in store.
This is my post, and it's a no nonsense post. I'm not gonna take any crap from anybody!
Aug 21, 2005
639 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone get this text from ups invoice about delivery which requires a payment?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
7458 posts
7687 upvotes
Downtown Canada
endless402 wrote: Anyone get this text from ups invoice about delivery which requires a payment?
Nope, there is no payment.
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Fringe Minority
Jan 21, 2007
596 posts
538 upvotes
endless402 wrote: Anyone get this text from ups invoice about delivery which requires a payment?
Most likely a scam. Be careful!
Aug 21, 2005
639 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver
Darkblade48 wrote: Most likely a scam. Be careful!
yes quite odd...it knew i had a ups shipment from the bay and my postal code