Expired Hot Deals

The Bay

Pair of Thieves Underwear on sale at the bay $9.96 (Reg 26$)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2021 5:38 pm
[OP]
Apr 13, 2019
8 posts
214 upvotes
toronto

[The Bay] Pair of Thieves Underwear on sale at the bay $9.96 (Reg 26$)

Pair of Thieves Underwear on sale at the bay $9.96 (Reg 26$) only free shipping over 99$ or 45$ if you have the Hudson Bay credit card but in-store pickup is free.

They have some other version on sale for 10.96 (Reg $28)
121 replies
Jan 1, 2016
206 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
How do they fit? Final sale for obv. reasons.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1249 posts
442 upvotes
I'm going to give these a shot... time to update my underwear game. Anyone have an HBC promo code?
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12052 posts
4367 upvotes
Toronto
I feel like I already bought too many underwear these months, Face With Tears Of Joy
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Sep 1, 2006
433 posts
219 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Use code for E37647Y for $10 off. I am not sure if there is a minimum spend required.

Good price, but at the same time, it's a bit risky to buy several pairs of underwear you've never tried before. It's final sale so you can't return the unused ones either.
Jan 10, 2018
302 posts
885 upvotes
LetsGoWings wrote: Use code for E37647Y for $10 off. I am not sure if there is a minimum spend required.

Good price, but at the same time, it's a bit risky to buy several pairs of underwear you've never tried before. It's final sale so you can't return the unused ones either.
Code didn't work for me, unfortunately. Rakuten had 5% cashback though. Managed to get 9 pairs, which should be good for a while. Thanks OP!
Nov 14, 2017
690 posts
1081 upvotes
Vancouver
Qwesty905 wrote: how do these compare to saxx?
I bought 8 pairs of Saxx in recent months because I've gained a lot of weight during Covid and healing from an injury. I also bought two pairs of these in the last thread that came up a couple months back and I am loving them

I tend to save them for the days I'm commuting to work on my bike as they keep my nether regions cool and tight, whereas the Saxx get very humid and swampy, and they pull on my ass hair when I adjust while riding and it leads to an uncomfortable situation. Overall I find them (PoT) comfortable, well made and good for activities in the increasing summer heat. I just bought two more pairs, would've been three if that black and white pair had size in XL.

Came out to $32 for me with shipping, which is fairly expensive, but worth it in my opinion, and still cheaper than Saxx on sale.
Jan 12, 2004
925 posts
713 upvotes
RedFlagCrake wrote: I bought 8 pairs of Saxx in recent months because I've gained a lot of weight during Covid and healing from an injury. I also bought two pairs of these in the last thread that came up a couple months back and I am loving them

I tend to save them for the days I'm commuting to work on my bike as they keep my nether regions cool and tight, whereas the Saxx get very humid and swampy, and they pull on my ass hair when I adjust while riding and it leads to an uncomfortable situation. Overall I find them (PoT) comfortable, well made and good for activities in the increasing summer heat. I just bought two more pairs, would've been three if that black and white pair had size in XL.

Came out to $32 for me with shipping, which is fairly expensive, but worth it in my opinion, and still cheaper than Saxx on sale.
Im in the same boat. Got a bunch of Saxx and a few pairs of PoT a few months ago. The PoTs are more like a mesh fabric which breathes easier. the Saxx have the ball pouch which can make them a little more comfortable. I also save my PoTs for when i'm anticipating to be doing activities where i might sweat.
Jun 27, 2011
84 posts
195 upvotes
KINGSTON
Also ordered these last time, I'm quite impressed. I wouldn't pay 30 bucks for them but I'll gladly pay 10.
Nov 21, 2018
355 posts
484 upvotes
Mission, BC
Ordered these last time, definitely glad I did - ordered some more this time ! Thanks OP!
Mar 7, 2011
2 posts
2 upvotes
Hamilton
Qwesty905 wrote: how do these compare to saxx?
My husband has both, and prefers these to Saxx. He says Pair of Thieves is the "best by far".
Mar 7, 2017
815 posts
393 upvotes
Is the solid cool breeze better for ventilation?
anyone have both can give comparisons of the mega soft vs cool breeze?
**HAPPY ZOOMER CUSTOMER**
Aug 9, 2013
320 posts
260 upvotes
Mississauga
I guess you people are not progressive and sophisticated enough to go camando in the warmer weather..... :twisted:
Jun 27, 2011
84 posts
195 upvotes
KINGSTON
1tallaznguy wrote: Is the solid cool breeze better for ventilation?
anyone have both can give comparisons of the mega soft vs cool breeze?
Yeah exactly. The cool breeze has mostly a very soft mesh material with some solid panels. The mega soft is solid but also very soft and lightweight.
Sep 4, 2015
342 posts
307 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Does it have the pouch though? I'm looking on the product page but it's not there from what I can see.