Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Pairs (2) of ALL CLAD and Zwilling NON STICK Frying Pans 50% Off!!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2019 1:38 am
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
331 posts
474 upvotes

[The Bay] Pairs (2) of ALL CLAD and Zwilling NON STICK Frying Pans 50% Off!!

The Bay's BAY DAYS Deal.

Zwilling Set: https://www.thebay.com/zwilling-two-pac ... 24088+1553
Oven Safe to 300*F -- $69! ;) Not $69.99, $69 ;)

Zwelling Set 2: Same as Above, but comes with Knives!! (Odd Combo!): https://www.thebay.com/zwilling-3-piece ... 24088+1553 $149

ALL CLAD: Two-Piece Hard Anodized Fry Pan Set: https://www.thebay.com/all-clad-two-pie ... 24088+1553 $69

and Another ALL CLAD 2-Piece Frying Pan Set (Not sure what difference is from above): https://www.thebay.com/all-clad-2-piece ... 24088+1553 also $69!

The Bay Seems to like the number 69 !

Unfortunately no good stainless steel on sale

No other promo codes currently available.

EBATES for 5% off
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
69 replies
Jun 4, 2011
590 posts
942 upvotes
Toronto
Decent price but kind of silly to buy non sticks from high end brands, treat non stick pans as disposable after 1-3 years as not matter how expensive the coating will get scratched and worn. I'm a big proponent of the stainless all-clad but for non stick i just buy cheap lagostinas from Costco.
Mar 7, 2011
687 posts
545 upvotes
Paris
Havox07 wrote: Decent price but kind of silly to buy non sticks from high end brands, treat non stick pans as disposable after 1-3 years as not matter how expensive the coating will get scratched and worn. I'm a big proponent of the stainless all-clad but for non stick i just buy cheap lagostinas from Costco.
Funny you say this as i’m starting to realize the same... although i have not tried those marquina’s yet...
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2975 upvotes
Calgary
too bad neither of these fry pans are induction compatible or else I'd be in. honestly, $69 for a pair isn't too bad a deal. I'm still rockin a set of heritage rock from costco & after 2 yrs, they still do the job. fwiw, my rock pans are only $10 less.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2007
1272 posts
1016 upvotes
Why do people still buy non-stick pans? All you have to do is to wait for stainless steel pan to heat to a point where a water drop beads and floats like mercury does. That's it! God only know whats kind of shit you are scrapping into your food with those coatings.
May 27, 2017
34 posts
15 upvotes
scotsum wrote: too bad neither of these fry pans are induction compatible or else I'd be in. honestly, $69 for a pair isn't too bad a deal. I'm still rockin a set of heritage rock from costco & after 2 yrs, they still do the job. fwiw, my rock pans are only $10 less.
according to amazon.ca it IS induction compatible.
https://www.amazon.ca/Zwilling-J-Hencke ... B00WJPV0T4
May 27, 2017
34 posts
15 upvotes
scotsum wrote: says its made from forged aluminum & sadly, alu isn't induction ready. only iron & SS in all its variations are induction compatible Confused Face
Anyone with these pans can chime in? According to amazon.ca description: "High-grade 18/10 stainless steel base - suitable for all types of cookers and specially optimized for use on induction hobs"
Hopefully the same pans?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2975 upvotes
Calgary
forgotmyaccount wrote: Anyone with these pans can chime in? According to amazon.ca description: "High-grade 18/10 stainless steel base - suitable for all types of cookers and specially optimized for use on induction hobs"
Hopefully the same pans?
did some online homework & I think only the Marquina Plus has a SS base. I'm unsure if this OP set is the "plus" version or not. the description on the bay page doesn't mention anything on it.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1499 posts
2391 upvotes
Hammonds
forgotmyaccount wrote:
Anyone with these pans can chime in? According to amazon.ca description: "High-grade 18/10 stainless steel base - suitable for all types of cookers and specially optimized for use on induction hobs"
Hopefully the same pans?
The ones the Bay sent me last time they were on sale are NOT induction ready. Amazon is wrong or are selling the plus model
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by Ruciz on Oct 13th, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add box photo
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5769 posts
6710 upvotes
Alberta
I have the all clad pans and they seem pretty good.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks I cook eggs daily
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
897 posts
470 upvotes
Havox07 wrote: Decent price but kind of silly to buy non sticks from high end brands, treat non stick pans as disposable after 1-3 years as not matter how expensive the coating will get scratched and worn. I'm a big proponent of the stainless all-clad but for non stick i just buy cheap lagostinas from Costco.
I agree
I buy the 3 pack for$30 from Costco every few years. Work like a charm.

Only time worth spending more is if you need something that can go in the oven.. and generally you don't use non-stick pans to cooking things that you finish off in the oven.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2015
1425 posts
1989 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
I've had those all clads for a while and they've held up well. way better than cheap pans I've bought from Canadian Tire at "80% off". I would recommend them if you're looking for a non-stick pan. I have no experience with the Zwilling pans... so no idea how they compare.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
2053 posts
4403 upvotes
Don't get too excited. These deals happen pretty often at The Bay.
Jul 15, 2013
49 posts
21 upvotes
Stouffville
I bought these last year on sale at same price and they are pretty decent. Non stick coating works well and for $69 you can't really beat it even if you have to toss them after a few years.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1671 posts
1189 upvotes
scotsum wrote: too bad neither of these fry pans are induction compatible or else I'd be in. honestly, $69 for a pair isn't too bad a deal. I'm still rockin a set of heritage rock from costco & after 2 yrs, they still do the job. fwiw, my rock pans are only $10 less.
The All Clad pans linked in the OP are induction ready. I know because I’ve been using them for past few months. Great pans!
Dec 10, 2012
330 posts
356 upvotes
How is this a deal? Non stick pans never last and are all the same and can be bought at 20$ regularly.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2975 upvotes
Calgary
vader_slri wrote: The All Clad pans linked in the OP are induction ready. I know because I’ve been using them for past few months. Great pans!
man I'm pretty confused here! again based on my homework, its the Marquina "Plus" that has a SS base for induction. the closest set I can find is this amazon set with duraslide granite coating (as opposed to all the other non-stick crud). the product descrip on the amazon link distinctly states its NON induction...plus the bay site descrip does NOT mention induction at all.

https://www.amazon.ca/Zwilling-J-Hencke ... CFA5N3R6G2

yes the allclad is induction compatible but I was thinking of the 2 set zwilling.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)