Expired Hot Deals

The Bay

Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Robot Vacuum and Mop + Roborock Dyad Wet And Dry Stick Bundle ($1924.30 - 5% Rakuten = $1828.09)

[OP]
Apr 20, 2021
5 posts
42 upvotes

[The Bay] Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Robot Vacuum and Mop + Roborock Dyad Wet And Dry Stick Bundle ($1924.30 - 5% Rakuten = $1828.09)

From my research, this is the god of robot vacuums right now.

I have been looking for a deal for this since it landed in Canada. Someone posted the S7 MaxV Ultra alone at Best Buy in June/July for $1899. This ends up getting you BOTH the Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra (Reg. $2049) and the Roborock Dyad Wet and Dry Stick Vacuum (Reg. $699) for $1828 after 5% Rakuten ($1924.30 without).

Use Promo Code THANKS to get $824.70 off, and activate Rakuten for another $96.22.

More info:
S7 MaxV Ultra: https://us.roborock.com/pages/roborock-s7-maxv
Dyad: https://us.roborock.com/pages/roborock-dyad

-----

S7 MaxV Ultra:
Key Features:

Fully Automated Empty Wash Fill Dock
5100Pa High Power Suction
PreciSense™ LiDAR Navigation
ReactiveAI 2.0 Obstacle Avoidance
Off-Peak Charging Supported
Real-Time Video Call
Adaptive Route Algorithms
3D Mapping Support
Automatic Room Recognition
Sonic Vibrating Mop
Intelligent Mop Lifting
Ultrasonic Carpet Recognition
ScratchSafe™ Wheels and Brushes
Work with Alexa & Google Home
Child Lock
Fast Charging
Voltage: 100V-120V

Dyad:
Key Features

Dual Roller Motor
5000mAh Battery Capacity
13000Pa Intense Power Suction
180° Brush Angle
Effective Edge-to-Edge Cleaning
Multi Cleaning Scenes
Three Cleaning Modes
Huge Clean & Dirty Water Tank
Input Voltage: 100-240
117 replies
Dec 31, 2010
458 posts
513 upvotes
Montreal
That's what they use at the Chateau de Versaille
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3208 posts
1175 upvotes
Lévis
Beware, it's a marketplace so the seller is Amazbuy. I know somebody that ordered a Roborock from them. There is no way to contact them. No email nor phone #. Big red light IMHO.
Pourquoi pas?
Aug 14, 2019
428 posts
477 upvotes
SPARTACVS wrote: Beware, it's a marketplace so the seller is Amazbuy. I know somebody that ordered a Roborock from them. There is no way to contact them. No email nor phone #. Big red light IMHO.
Think the only place to buy this in Canada is via amazbuy... Anybody got another source?
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2208 posts
726 upvotes
Ottawa
SPARTACVS wrote: Beware, it's a marketplace so the seller is Amazbuy. I know somebody that ordered a Roborock from them. There is no way to contact them. No email nor phone #. Big red light IMHO.
These 'marketplaces' need to die ASAP
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1035 posts
1888 upvotes
Calgary
This or a fleet of reasonably-priced robot mop vacs?
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it…
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2790 posts
1939 upvotes
The Shark AI Ultra is half the price of this. Does a fantastic job and I couldnt imagine Roborock doing a better job for $1k more

Throw a bucket of cold water to yourself if youre considering a robot vacuum for $2k. Insanity. I dont care if this is the Maybach of robotvacuums. At some point youll need to lift a finger to clean your home.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
24780 posts
199898 upvotes
GTA
TIL that there are robot vacs/mops that retail for $2800, lol.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2017
1036 posts
1098 upvotes
Ontario
Should have a drone on it so it could do all the house for this price. I do like that this has HomeKit support.
Jun 6, 2013
96 posts
23 upvotes
bought ECOVACS DEEBOT X1 Omni on prime day for 1200+tax, does roborock worth this much?
Jun 12, 2020
358 posts
206 upvotes
Does it have clean sequencing? My S7 does not have this feature and people on Reddit reported no for the S7 MaxV either
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2247 posts
873 upvotes
Scarborough
Biscayne05 wrote: The Shark AI Ultra is half the price of this. Does a fantastic job and I couldnt imagine Roborock doing a better job for $1k more

Throw a bucket of cold water to yourself if youre considering a robot vacuum for $2k. Insanity. I dont care if this is the Maybach of robotvacuums. At some point youll need to lift a finger to clean your home.
This is a bundle that comes with a wet/dry vaccuum stick.
The robot also has mop function.
Tangerine
Simplii
Freedom Mobile
Apr 26, 2018
309 posts
73 upvotes
rebelcherry wrote: bought ECOVACS DEEBOT X1 Omni on prime day for 1200+tax, does roborock worth this much?
The algorithm is better than ECOVACS. Also I think the brush in Roborock is better than X1 if you have pets.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3693 posts
1357 upvotes
Ottawa
Biscayne05 wrote: The Shark AI Ultra is half the price of this. Does a fantastic job and I couldnt imagine Roborock doing a better job for $1k more

Except the Shark app is the most piss poor app ever developed.
Aug 16, 2021
48 posts
117 upvotes
It's actually a decent deal for the combo... The dyad alone retails for 700 normally.. And the maxv 1900 or so
Jan 2, 2015
581 posts
576 upvotes
Montréal area
shadow_cruiser wrote: Except the Shark app is the most piss poor app ever developed.
+ Except Shark robots have updates for like 3 months and get forgotten by Shark forever.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2121 posts
342 upvotes
Toronto
So tempted. Or should we wait for Black Friday?
Nov 10, 2003
788 posts
243 upvotes
Concord
UnexpectedToken wrote: Think the only place to buy this in Canada is via amazbuy... Anybody got another source?
I am pretty sure Amazbuy is the official Roborock distributor in Canada.
UNOO - Meet Canada's Premium Heated Jacket
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3693 posts
1357 upvotes
Ottawa
bimbamboum wrote: + Except Shark robots have updates for like 3 months and get forgotten by Shark forever.
After purchasing a Shark Ai vacmop, I didn't realize you have to call customer service to request an update. Which takes 48 hours. They only push updates if there's an issue with your vacuum, after you've spent one hour on the phone troubleshooting with them first.

They have 2022 technology with an update process as if it's 1995 lol
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2397 posts
1490 upvotes
Burnaby
No red flags here, I ordered 2 S7+ from Amazbuy when that deal was posted a few weeks back and got both vacuums delivered safely yesterday.

I even needed to cancel an order with them once (since The Bay doesn't allow payment method changes once an order is placed) and they cancelled the order for me without any questions